Zone Event - Azshara's Elite Commanders (exclusive Warmode: OFF manapearls)

Does anyone know if there is a "timer" to this event? And if it can be repeated several times a day?
    If you kill all commanders you receive extra 10 manapearls.

Ive searched the internet and there is no information on how regularly it happens. (and if it can be repeated or not)

Knowing Blizzard...i would say it cant be repeated. I hope im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly never saw it because I had war mode on and they only said we have to have it off to see this event with the patch notes.
    Do you really get 500 rep every 3 hours for that pvp wq with warmode on? Been reading sth on wowhead prior to release.

Cuz you could basically get 4k rep within 24 hours and that seems like a lot. Even missing out 2 of them per day would award 3k in total. Reaching revered would be a matter of days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a "timer" to this event? And if it can be repeated several times a day?
    If you kill all commanders you receive extra 10 manapearls.

Ive searched the internet and there is no information on how regularly it happens. (and if it can be repeated or not)

Knowing Blizzard...i would say it cant be repeated. I hope im wrong
    I think it'll be on the same timer like the pvp wq. So that ppl need to decide what they want to do. Be it the pvp or pve event.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    I think it'll be on the same timer like the pvp wq. So that ppl need to decide what they want to do. Be it the pvp or pve event.
    Are you for real? Im outraged by that.

I hate outrage for the sake of outrage...but that is insanity! I need to pick one of the 2 events?

I hate outrage for the sake of outrage...but that is insanity! I need to pick one of the 2 events?
    I don't know yet, as I am an EU player, so I don't have access to 8.2 yet. But it seems plausible at least.

Why is that outrageous? It's clearly done to differentiate warmode on and warmode off gameplay from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
    Why is that outrageous? It's clearly done to differentiate warmode on and warmode off gameplay from each other.
    Makes no sense to me.
    Because im going to be a Benthic gear farmer for the next month/months.

But i also need the Azerite Essense from the PvP Warmode Only

What am i going to do in this situation?

Farm benthic gear for months? And then only start to get the essense one month from now?

Makes no sense to me.
    Because im going to be a Benthic gear farmer for the next month/months.

But i also need the Azerite Essense from the PvP Warmode Only

What am i going to do in this situation?

Farm benthic gear for months? And then only start to get the essense one month from now?
    Maybe do 50/50 or 66/33 depending on what is more important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Maybe do 50/50 or 66/33 depending on what is more important to you.
    Benthic gear first then see you in a couple months. My eyes are going to bleed manapearls.

Benthic gear first then see you in a couple months. My eyes are going to bleed manapearls.
    That is IF they start simultaneously.

Also these commanders will be hunted actively once they spawn (just like these 4[?] from Tanana jungle) and will be dead in a matter of a few minutes. The pvp event lasts 45 mind AFAIK. There's a good chance you can rush both.