Limited Run NES/Gameboy Star Wars

During E3, physical indie publisher Limited Run Games teased what appeared to be a huge Star Wars announcement. The reveal showed that the company would be teaming up with Lucasfilm Games for some physical releases, but it wasn't 100% clear how this would actually work.

Today, Limited Run has shared the news that physical Game Boy and NES cartridges are on the way, acting as the first two products to come from this new relationship. This Friday (28th June) you'll be able to get your order in for Star Wars on your preferred retro platform. Check out the tweet below.
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ars_cartridges

Glad my NES still works. I hope they continue to do releases like this going forward. I'm looking forward to checking this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

I hate to be that guy, but the Star Wars game on the NES wasn't very good...

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I hate to be that guy, but the Star Wars game on the NES wasn't very good...
    You don't have to. It sucked balls. I still have my copy.

Titan
    Still waiting on a full remake of the Rogue Squadron trilogy and Shadows of the Empire

Congrats to the 11 fools who made the ignore list, your ignorance knows no bounds, bravo!