Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    Nanthos looks like he expected that !?!?!?!
    Is there even i slight smile on his face????
    He's holding Xal'atath and she's the one that led them there, so yeah he was most likely expecting it.

When Cinematics have better quality than the game itself. sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Not really a complaint. Merely an observation as I would expect at least a dialogue

If you really want a complain, here it is:

Im fucking sick of Nathanos
    nathanos is a trash fucking filler character that needs to be removed, I would take 6 years of thrall over that stupid fucking garbage pile any day.
    He was merely made to satisfy the edgy teens that still play this game

7+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like the dagger has some kind of relationship with the Old Gods and Sylvanas is trusting it
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

nice so hyped for 8.2

classic beta can go f... itself

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    I can actually see the real reason why Tyrande and Malfurion aren't in Nazja'tar, they're fighting the Forsaken in Darkshore and presumably not in close communication with the rest of the Alliance, and since they didn't know they fall into Nazja'tar they didn't tell Tyrande
    Well, Tyrande was kinda fighting Nathanos there... so I'm not quite sure that logic makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    How did they survive a 100 feet fall onto rocks?
    Giant hole opened up in the ocean defying physics? Sounds plausible. Men and creatures flinging magic from their hands - no worries. Flying air ships in a time of rudimentary technology - all gravy baby. Druid's shape-shifting into multiple creatures in mere seconds. Sounds about right.

They fell 100 feet and lived? Forget this, totally unrealistic.

Kepano the Awakened (Main - Resto Shaman)
    Kepana the Seeker (Alt - Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by voxnor View Post
    Giant hole opened up in the ocean defying physics? Sounds plausible. Men and creatures flinging magic from their hands - no worries. Flying air ships in a time of rudimentary technology - all gravy baby. Druid's shape-shifting into multiple creatures in mere seconds. Sounds about right.

They fell 100 feet and lived? Forget this, totally unrealistic.

According to the gameworld's internal logic, yes it is.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is awesome and all. Specially how Azshara is just teasing N'Zoth. But I still don't understand why she needed to do the tidestone to do this. If we compare what Jaina can do this expansion and consider Azshara's relative power and years of experience...she should be capable of doing this on her own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when has WoW had 'internal logic'. For that matter, what do you even mean by that? Characters in the story are constantly doing things we've never seen before and you just accept it (see: the tidestone making a giant hole in the ocean), yet you can't fathom a single way that magic or ingenuity could have helped them survive a simple fall?

Or another way to look at it - many character classes can avoid death in a fall. Slow fall, levitate, shadow step, heroic leap, paladin bubble, druid flappy thing, hunter disengage.
    Kepano the Awakened (Main - Resto Shaman)
    Kepana the Seeker (Alt - Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    This is awesome and all. Specially how Azshara is just teasing N'Zoth. But I still don't understand why she needed to do the tidestone to do this. If we compare what Jaina can do this expansion and consider Azshara's relative power and years of experience...she should be capable of doing this on her own.
    Maybe the tidestone is just keeping it held up. Not sure any of the mages in game can just do that and keep it going without concentrating/casting on it.

He probably just used heroic leap right before he landed. That's Warrior Fast Travel 101.

EDIT: Damn youuuuu Voxnor.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    nice so hyped for 8.2

classic beta can go f... itself
    I agree 8.2 ftw!

LoL this is gonna be the same as always.

New Patch Cinematic: Fuck yeah, this is awesome!!! Hype is real!!!!

Questing in the Area: LoL what the hell is this!? Nazjatar sucks!!!

Final Patch Cinematic: Wtf is this garbage writing!? Blizzard sucks!!!

holy shit, blizz made her hot

10+ Year Old Account
    "She's not responding!" It's a boat, is this really meant to be the crack team navel forces of the Alliance? Also is Nathanos using the dagger as a compass?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    Maybe the tidestone is just keeping it held up. Not sure any of the mages in game can just do that and keep it going without concentrating/casting on it.
    A fair point. Spells require focus. Still. If she did it on her own it wouldn't have raised the question of how a bunch of naga waltzed into the Tomb and snatched a super important relic with nobody the wiser.

She should have used the Pearl of Pandaria. That is not guarded, was sought after by naga in the comic, and has no use now. Oh well.

*Sylvanas' redemption story-arc incoming*

But seriously, Sylvanas and Nathanos are a Mary Sue couple at this point, and the Alliance is apparently a bunch of idiots.
    Saddened to see Aszhara and Naz'jatar being used in this expansion. But I hope with every nerd fiber that it is awesome and that it makes WoW a better game.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    "She's not responding!" It's a boat, is this really meant to be the crack team navel forces of the Alliance? Also is Nathanos using the dagger as a compass?
    What’s the problem with she’s not responding? Ships are often given female pronouns.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Well, Tyrande was kinda fighting Nathanos there... so I'm not quite sure that logic makes sense.
    It does, Nathanos is Sylvanas' right hand he goes where she needs him to, Tyrande most likely won't bother to chase him unless he's leading the Forsaken against her, or just happens to be in Darkshore or Ashenvale, she isn't concerned with what everyone else is doing just what's happening in darkshore, it's doubtful she's keeping in contact beyond receiving resources