Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    It does, Nathanos is Sylvanas' right hand he goes where she needs him to, Tyrande most likely won't bother to chase him unless he's leading the Forsaken against her, or just happens to be in Darkshore or Ashenvale, she isn't concerned with what everyone else is doing just what's happening in darkshore, it's doubtful she's keeping in contact beyond receiving resources
    Yo, Tyrande. It's your BFF Gen. You know the guys who helped you when Anduin didn't want to.

Yo Gen. How's it going? I'm stuck in a time loop called Warfront.

That sucks. Hey, we are fighting a witch called Azshara here. Does the name ring any bell?

Azshara? The Azshara?

Yep. In the flesh. You want in? You can bring your boyfriend as well. Maybe the Shadowsongs.

I would love to, but I don't know how to get there.

No problem. Jaina opened two way portals from Boralus.

Say no more. I'll be there in 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What’s the problem with she’s not responding? Ships are often given female pronouns.
    It's not the pronoun I have a problem with, it's the fact they're acting like it's an plane or something they're riding in. Plus they were literally sailing straight in pursuit when the sea just opened up in front of them so it's extra dumb to act like a ship not making a sudden stop or turn is something shocking if they're sailors.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    It's not the pronoun I have a problem with, it's the fact they're acting like it's an plane or something they're riding in. Plus they were literally sailing straight in pursuit when the sea just opened up in front of them so it's extra dumb to act like a ship not making a sudden stop or turn is something shocking if they're sailors.
    Don't know why you are surprised over that. Sounds like typical wow story stuff to me in general. Throw in some random things without making sense.

Why are you being so nitpicky over verbiage used by a random sailor....
    In reality, the sailor would probably just have screamed, "Oooohhhhhhh Shhheeeeeiiiiiiiittttt!!" No matter how experienced.

Maybe it's just me but that cinematic didn't do it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Don't know why you are surprised over that. Sounds like typical wow story stuff to me in general. Throw in some random things without making sense.
    True true.

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    Why are you being so nitpicky over verbiage used by a random sailor....
    In reality, the sailor would probably just have screamed, "Oooohhhhhhh Shhheeeeeiiiiiiiittttt!!" No matter how experienced.
    Because these are apparently the best they still have of their navy and it somewhat makes what is meant to be a dramatic moment a bit stupider if their sailors don't understand how a ship functions. I mean unless their intent (writers) is just to showcase how inept everyone is this expansion. To be frank I would prefer if he did just scream that or by the light or literally anything else that keeps their story somewhat consistent.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

15+ Year Old Account
    god azshara step on me

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ah makes more sense that way.

It’s quite easy to realise the entire event is sped up a little. They’re not going to waste a cinematic showing the boats trying to stop or turn in “real time”. The sea goes from fine to being massive open in the space of 6-7 seconds in that cinematic, when you see that it’s not even moving *that* fast (just as the Alliance ships tip over the edge). Then again, this is a fantasy game we’re taking about where trying to apply real life logic and physics is nothing more than trying to have a mental pissing game about stuff that doesn’t really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    How did they survive a 100 feet fall onto rocks?
    Jaina teleported in, then cast slowfall or whatever that mage spell is called and finally teleported back to his house.

All I could think of seeing Greymane sliding when the ship went over.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Give the horde one now
    And dayum bro azshara is hot. real hot.

This trailer ironically looked better than the last one. And yes, Azshara IS hot.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post

All I could think of seeing Greymane sliding when the ship went over.
    I can pretty much any Worgen looking like that in that situation, perhaps other races as well

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    How did they survive a 100 feet fall onto rocks?
    They were caught by squids or landed on jellyfish

We were fated to pretend, start believing in magic!
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.