I have been thinking about resubbing WoW after cancelling my sub in Jan or Feb. Im mainly driven by story or nice transmogsets :P.

So how are this patch? I fell that BFA lacks the epicity of Legion, in Legion we had artifacts, legendaries,great enemies to slay (Kiljaeden, Cenarius nightm, Titans, demi titans,Burning Legion,etc.)

BFA: We wound Jaina, deeply wound Mekkatorque and see how Alliance kills a King.

Story wise i feel BFA is lacking too, and the main plots are served by Blizzard with a dropper.

a) Vol'jin plot: after 10 monts we know almost nothing, like 2 or 3 quest hubs to know who did not whisper him. Not more than 3 or 4 hours of plotquest?

b)Sylvanas and civil war?: chase Suarfang and then cage him, to have him liberated and chase him again. Cage Baine and then "release" him and enter Thrall.

Do we need to wait 2 more patches (6 months?) to know what happens?, BFA HvsA feels like kinda B or C plot is not too fun to me. Like doing the same 2 or 3 same WQ hubs for months?

About "artwork", Transmog sets looks crap, stat-wise they also are crap and it seems that you are after grinding for a necklace.

So, what is your opinion?