Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnastyr View Post
    cause youre a filthy casual, you never will.
    Did someone call me? :P
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Zone is great, events are good, plenty of stuff to do. At this point people are just bitching for the sake of bitching. That's when you become trolls.
    Imagine living in a world where everyone who disagrees with you is "bitching" and therefor is automatically a troll who argues in bad faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Imagine living in a world where everyone who disagrees with you is "bitching" and therefor is automatically a troll who argues in bad faith.
    Sadly I've been on these forums too long to know when people are bitching and trolling. Sorry if it's hard for you to digest that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Sadly I've been on these forums too long to know when people are bitching and trolling. Sorry if it's hard for you to digest that.
    Assumptions too. Typical know it all forum dweller.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Assumptions too. Typical know it all forum dweller.
    Looks like someone got their feelings hurt. It's okay Deja, it's just a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    nah, in two months when classic comes out, we're done with bfa.
    Classic will be fun for around 2 months, then endgame-zones will be overfarmed and people become bored. Still: until then, 8.3 should actually be out.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    If it wasn't for flying I wouldn't even touch those dailies.
    same here.

worst zones ever released as patch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Classic will be fun for around 2 months, then endgame-zones will be overfarmed and people become bored. Still: until then, 8.3 should actually be out.
    mate it wont.

look how badly people recived 8.2

and classic is 12312312312 times worse then nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    look how badly people recived 8.2
    Mostly Blizzard-hating trolls recived 8.2 bad, but as far as i saw it, is 8.2 actually by far not a bad patch. I personally like Naz'jatar, althrough i wished that it was more of an Naga-City instead of what we got here. Still: is it bad: by far not.

And Mechagon is quite interesting too, still i don't had enough time to be there enough. Still it's the first time that stupid grinding can actually lead to things, and that's what i love about it.

And about the quests: yes, there are issues, nothing that can't be hotfixed. Starfish-issue should be easily fixed (lower it to 3 starfish, or make them respawn faster or lootable for everyone)
    Last edited by Velerios; 2019-06-29 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    did you come here to complain about time gating content? something that has been in the game since classic? OH what is that? need a example? tell me how the grind to opening of AQ gate goes. That raid is literally hidden behind a huge grind.

Just take a extra look at every xpac of wow and you will realise "timegating" has always been a thing in the game in one way or another.

Imagine if Blizzard made us grind ALOT to open the Aszhara raid. Needing a whole server to grind just to open it. The outcry would be insane. But nah, good for classic. Bad for retail right?
    The difference being classic didn't suck and your efforts felt rewarded. In BfA everything FEELS like grind with no relevant or interesting reward.
    That is the wrong grind, the 1 everyone hates.

In vanilla it made communities , and they lasted, not disappeared into rando commando shard #1283091273 never to be seen again.

It can be great if they fix the sharding.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Hell, I remember gated dailies in TBC.
    Even worse. Remember in ICC was timegated and heroic Arthas had limited pulls per week? But hey WotLK was the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matildadilda2522 View Post
    Its a Massive Joke
    Starfish quests with no starfish, 3 hours circling the zone only to find 2 starfish. Dont even bother testing your garbage before releasing it to the public. Heroic warfront quests you have to wait weeks to do. Never mind offering weeklies and Normal gear to people that have cleared Mythic, no incentive to do them, And I wont even bother with a huge rant about people using your LFG selling carries with real money, Last I checked that is still s ToS violation.
    Never mind the new zone is barely bigger than stormwind , and is already monotonous.
    Back to star-trek
    Had no issues finding the 10 yesterday. Had issues finding one today though.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Patch has only been out a few days so these are initial impressions and obviously could change in time.

Nazjatar is pretty average for me, more a maze to travel in that's frustrating due to heights making land travel annoying. Trying to get from one place to another might involve having to go round because otherwise you'll fall to your death. Visually it's pretty different, but honestly pretty bland to me. It's got a few points of interest but nothing I really consider spectacular. Mechagon is slightly better, with fewer points of interest but more visually impressive. Both zones have average stories that I can tell so far with Mechagnomes being something I'm just personally not interested in. Nazjatar introduces the Ankoan but I don't really know enough about them yet to really have a solid opinion on them besides they don't like Naga.

The questing system is Nazjatar for little stories feels strange, finding one or two randomly out of the way with no idea it was there until then as well as the return of Daily Quests alongside World Quests. I really feel like Daily Quests are a step back. World Quests do the exact same thing and it's especially annoying if you keep getting a Quest log is full message. I have enjoyed the matching one. I've been told it's like candy crush but having never played it I have no idea. Also Mechagon with the amount of items it wants you to keep just makes it feel like you're picking up things for the sake of it and feels very cluttered.

I'm still not sold on Azerite. The new systems is not the Class Specific thing I wanted and the one I got at the start and still have is Kil'jaden's Cunning Legiondary but for me it's a random ball of crap. It's not unique to me being a Death Knight and might as well be a trinket. I'm not a fan so far but I have seen one that looks more interesting so it could just be early paranoia.

I'm not really impressed with 8.2, most of it feels like a chore to grind flying and not really something I'm doing that I'm interested in but more for the reward. I think the sets for the entire patch are poor besides the Plate PVP/Raid one. I don't play Tauren or Gnome at all and dislike how there is no PVP specific set as in 8.0/8.1 as I liked seeing faction specific sets even if we couldn't get tier gear. I'm concerned about the longevity of this patch as an Altoholic because I don't really want to take an Alt to 8.2 content. I hoping the ilvl boost of Season 3 might make things a little more appealing but Mythic+ Beguiling I'm not looking forward to.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    The amount of people thinking OP actually praising 8.2 is too damn high.
    Oh i know hes not still mocking him is fun.8.2 ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    "Remember, kids: people who disagree with you are not only wrong, they're evil!"
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Started playing a bit of it. To me it does feel like steps have been made to solve some of the issues. Though, I'm not sure how well this will hold up in time. I'm still not a big fan of the current play style and not a fan at all of the current class design outside a couple of specializations. Hopefully current player base will be satisfied with the changes, as I doubt anything major will be adjusted before next expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not bad by any means, but I wouldn't say it's a huge success based off of the first few days.