Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fan Art - Fall of the Lich King Remastered

Fan Art - Fall of the Lich King Remastered
    Ivan Kuzkin is back with another remastered trailer! You can see the original one below as well.

I mean.. why? Its like the original one just with new models. I loved these new fandmade trailers - but this one is exactly the same just with upgraded quality.

i presume this group has the original files. otherwise that is one hell of a recreation

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I mean.. why? Its like the original one just with new models. I loved these new fandmade trailers - but this one is exactly the same just with upgraded quality.
    That's the point.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Looks beautiful, still my favorite patch trailer. There's so much extra detail on the armor and lightning effects. The original aged quite well I would say, so this remaster doesn't show it off as well as the TBC stuff.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks super good at 1440p

15+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait for the inevitable Classic trailer i hope he is going for next, its kinda a no-brainer.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's called remaster

I played then.. but I really don't remember this trailer. Funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should've waited a few years when Blizzard opens up Wrath servers, they might've paid him for this...

The underlined answers the bold.

Some people have hobbies; does this upset you?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    The underlined answers the bold.

Some people have hobbies; does this upset you?
    Well if im interested in rewatching 10 year old trailers i go to youtube. I expect news here.

Well if im interested in rewatching 10 year old trailers i go to youtube. I expect news here.
    Are you new here?

It's Saturday. There's hardly ever any game update news on the weekends. Usually not until Tuesday. So, safe to say, you can just avoid the website for 2-3 days every week.

And nobody forces you to watch 10 year old trailers, even though they're posted on the front page.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

5+ Year Old Account
    It looks really good! It did make me realize how many jump cuts/fades Blizzard used to have in their older trailers tho

Wow..........

Wooooooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Wow..........
    wow when Th3scourge is speechless you know something is up.

Can always count on Ikedit to post crazy high quality videos. Check out his youtube channel for other remasters or his own creations which are on another level than this (since he's not limited by the source material)

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wow when Th3scourge is speechless you know something is up.
    I literally have no response for his post.

I liked the original better, the mouth of Arthas father moved worse in the remaster and the darker spots looked more ominous in the old version.