Thread: Jumping Jellies

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Sorry Tickles, for 50 war resource and 75 rep you're staying up there buddy.
    And I'm picking dailies with Rustbolt too. 75 rep for that mechano chicken saving shit of a daily? Fuck that.
    Sure, once you get flying all the urgency is gone. I only do dailies that are either quick or enjoyable.

Most enjoyable of all? Dailies that involve picking crap up off the ground, with flight and Monel-hardened Hoofplates. LOVE that.

Re jellies, I find it very easy post-nerf also but I have fast internet and decent reflexes. Some people are on slow connections or have disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Sure, once you get flying all the urgency is gone. I only do dailies that are either quick or enjoyable.

Most enjoyable of all? Dailies that involve picking crap up off the ground, with flight and Monel-hardened Hoofplates. LOVE that.

Re jellies, I find it very easy post-nerf also but I have fast internet and decent reflexes. Some people are on slow connections or have disabilities.
    I am exalted with both factions and have been skipping all the crappy dailies from pretty much day 1 (tickles). Or after experiencing the magical shittiness of them once (carp kicking, "my chickens are not for eating" or whatever).
    Mechagon paragon will be a pain in the ass without emissary but not gonna do those quests.

Tickles is probably the one and only WQ I'll do in Nazjatar if I'm close to it. The rune ones if they're 24+ are just too tedious and boring. Tickles is literally as easy as hitting the jump pad, hitting 4 jelly until you get to the big one and doing a 180 to get tickles. It takes 10 seconds to do and it NEVER changes. I really can't understand how people struggle with them, then again people struggled with the kirin tor WQ's in legion. What really annoys me w/ nazjatar are those stupid candy crush games. I've never had an urge to play those shitty mobile games and almost have more of an urge than before to boycott them.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Mechagon paragon will be a pain in the ass without emissary but not gonna do those quests.
    Actually Mechagon paragon will be much quicker and easier than Nazjatar. Mechagon has a daily WQ that rewards an easy 850 rep, and it's really fast to do with flying. It's the quest that's either pick up 6 chests, kill 3 rares, or "complete stuff in Mechagon".

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Actually Mechagon paragon will be much quicker and easier than Nazjatar. Mechagon has a daily WQ that rewards an easy 850 rep, and it's really fast to do with flying. It's the quest that's either pick up 6 chests, kill 3 rares, or "complete stuff in Mechagon".
    Oh, you're right! I totally forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I really can't understand how people struggle with them
    Because WoW is filled with boomers that don't want to improve and actually react to the thought of improving in the same way you react to smelling rotten eggs.

Just take a look at the fact that you can go afk for half a boss fight, come back and still get a 50th percentile.

The average WoW player plays with camera that follows them and is zoomed in and keyboard turns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Islam is a race. End of discussion.
    Nazi btw