Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just tamed horridon and now the door to his area is locked, meaning i cant finish the raid. Is this supposed to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosios View Post
    Instead of giving them a rare with the same model, they make a weekly world boss that can drop a mount tamable. In what way is it good news that a single hunter can make it a real struggle for tens of people to get their weekly loot.
    Because the people driving the Blizzard Bus are morons.

There's no grand conspiracy. There's no over-arching villain to blame. These are the B-Team, the not-that-bright people who've been promoted beyond their capabilities, struggling to keep the game afloat long enough for the A-team to finish the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Even if they did, Oondasta is immune to taunts.

It is really sloppy though for this to be implemented this way in my opinion, it's just frustrating for those trying to tame him and those trying to farm him.

Could have been a neutral model in a cave nearby, or just have a smaller version spawn when he dies
    yep spot on you have common sense,shame blizz dont.

7+ Year Old Account
    I tamed a few Oondastas, but on servers that had no one camping him. (Being phased into most)

I think they should make it so that the tame is cancelled if anyone attacks the boss, not the way it is right now. If you use tame macro with target and tame beast on it, you can easily tame it before it becomes vulnerable to damage. Which in itself is obviously a huge problem, since it's not possible to interrupt the tame in time if the Hunter comes prepared with that and just spams the macro when it's about to spawn.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Ooh 15 minutes. IF you can't wait that long you have serious problems.
    Many are farming those bosses with with 20+ characters because of the astronomically low odds, so it adds up

lol...

or maybe 100 of hunters pet ruined by the whole server farming a stupid mount?

just depend how you see it...

lets be honest he needs to tame it 1 time to get the skin.. you need to kill it 100 times for a mount

but yeah i guess "cry is free" fits here

PS: nope i am not a hunter and my hunter ist not even max level

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Thank god I got that mount beforehand. But yes, it’s pretty dumb that commonly farmed open world mobs are tameable by Huntards. I’m not sure what they were thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Thank god I got that mount beforehand. But yes, it’s pretty dumb that commonly farmed open world mobs are tameable by Huntards. I’m not sure what they were thinking.
    Maybe it's revenge for years of people going out of their way to kill rares that were added mainly to be a unique hunter tame. At least Oondasta doesn't wait 30 hours before respawning.

Yes, because as we all learned in nursery school, two wrongs make a right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    lol...
    lets be honest he needs to tame it 1 time to get the skin.. you need to kill it 100 times for a mount
    If you get a WB mounts on 100 kills, you better start buying lottery tickets because you got some unbelievable luck. Change that to thousands and you're pretty accurate on most cases.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

People get sad over the small stuff these days.