Not sure if The moderators humor is on another level, or this is actually legit.

Either way, I'm laughing my ass off. if that infraction wasn't a joke, and the moderator who dealt that infraction reads this. Please seek help, you need to be wearing a straight jacket buddy.

Lol, a perfect example of why context matters. If you wrote it to an actual message, it could be flagged as minor flaming or trolling, but clearly it was just a joke playing on how kids speak... this is just a silly ban.

7+ Year Old Account
    It was a bit silly....

.....But you making a thread about it, makes me belive you deserve a ban xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Scrapbots a bit on the slow side.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with moderation, please take the issue up with a Global (blue) moderator and we will explain or correct the issue. Posting about it in the forums is not going to lead to anything productive. Closing this here therefor.

CLOSED.