Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You know, in the past no one would had ever cared about those leaks and they would even be there just for laughs.

but this one in particular got NUKED fast, even for that garbage subreddit parameters.
    So... There is something Wotkly Fishy this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, it sounds amazing. If it's true and they can pull it off. And those are two big ifs.

so as opposed to shades of grey Horde vs Alliance, you have a choice of 'the united free peoples of Azeroth' versus 'the forces of nihilism and death.'

EVEN if this was true -- and I think this is 100% BS -- no one is going to want to play for the 'evil' faction long term.

one of the biggest criticisms of Warcraft ever since Garrosh is that the horde has no purpose and its heel turns left/right/center have been inexplicable. bad writing is at the core of the warcraft problem.

I liked this leak fake or not....Something big is undoubtedly coming in 9.0....I agree with Bellular on it being a possible merge or break of factions.

It’d be interesting to see. The status quo definitely needs to be broken.

I believe this about as much as I believe any other leak I've seen in the past, which is to say not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

I can see them making more drastic changes if classic wow exists.

That being said this won't happen because it's too interesting and the timing is a little too convenient. Next time, try to not use a a very obvious line from a cinematic released hours previous as a main driving force of your "leak".
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Said this last round of these before BfA and it's still true.

Framing this stuff as "leak" threads is monumentally stupid. You'll have a better discussion if you just put this stuff up as proposed ideas and changes for the game and avoid all of the spammy comments about "leaks".
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    Man never thought id see a Babylon 5 reference on here, kudos man
    There were in fact 4 references in this thread (all related, but still!). I mean, is Babylon 5 being featured on Netflix or something? Weird to see references to it pop up (and people recognize them).

OT: Totally fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Sounds a lot like conspiracy theories to me. Many people like discussing the "what if, the maybe, the likely and unlikely". Some people truly believe leaks, and some know they are fake. Much like conspiracy theories.

And telling me where I can post and can not post sounds a lot like you're trying to moderate me. So I suggest YOU leave the moderating to the mods as well. Thank you.
    Please quote the part where i told you where you can and can not post. Ill sit here and wait. Go on, link it. Ill just chill out here and wait for you to link it.

NDA's are a real thing. If you worked on Blizzard games...you've signed one. I don't care how disgruntled a "former employee" might be. These "leaks" are all fake.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Sounds interesting, but all the same problems would exist. Open world would be easy with no threat of death. Classes and Buffs would not be unique. They would be for 5 raid modes. Same old crap.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

It's a funny idea, but very unlikely.

Fun ideas, hope it happens - don't believe it though..

Warcraft was built on Orcs Vs. Humans - really doubt they would step away from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I can't think of a worse fate than both factions merging to be ruled by Anduin.
    did you forget the comic? that will happen, the question is only when

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BJPAgk1vKY

10+ Year Old Account
    If a Expansion leak has any sort of timeskip, I tend not to believe in it. It just screams lost potential and thrashes a lot of the lore in favor of one that will inevitably be temporary.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    I can spend 5 minutes creating a new reddit account and writing something similar. Commence 10+ page on MMOC!
    Hi

I'm absolutely skeptical of this entire thing, but I'll be honest, there are some elements of it I find interesting. I think I like the idea of finishing an expansion and then logging into the new one after a time jump if that were to allow a large scale re-imagining of the game world.

People said WoD was fake too. Blizz couldn't possibly be dumb enough to do an alternate reality time travel expansion right? RIGHT??

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah shit here we goin again... The leak season is upon us!