Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Finally Turned War Mode Off Again

Just, not worth it as Alliance right now. Smaller spaces means more instances of seeing the Horde which accentuates the fact that there's a ton more Horde than Alliance in Warmode so the 15 or even 20% bonus just isn't worth the deaths. Also nice seeing Battle for Nazjatar in Horde's favor at like 70 to 3000.

Haha, same here, had to take a little break from it since I had to go afk too many times. The Battle for Nazjatar was fun though, even when horde is 80 vs 20 and win 3k vs 500. Tomorrow its my horde chars turn to take a dive(pun) into the new content. Ez Battle for Nazjatar win!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Haha, same here, had to take a little break from it since I had to go afk too many times. The Battle for Nazjatar was fun though, even when horde is 80 vs 20 and win 3k vs 500. Tomorrow its my horde chars turn to take a dive(pun) into the new content. Ez Battle for Nazjatar win!
    Like, the first day Alliance won, but it felt like it was less that the Horde lost and more like they were getting the story quests done and couldn't be bothered. Ever since that first one, it's literally been that for everyone. I haven't seen Alliance get more than 100 points since.

Yeah as someone who's loved Warmode since release, it's just not worth it in Nazjatar. I've had to switch it off for the first time this expansion. (apart from turning it off for the first MOP Timewalking seller, but that's been fixed) as it's near impossible to play with it on.

There's so many Horde about they'd literally closed off entire sections of the zone and made it unusable for Alliance. At the bottom of the Alliance hub, we have this great choke hold on Alliance players where the Horde can basically just murder anyone trying to head across the bridge in that direction. I don't think I've seen a time when there was less than 10 Horde hanging round there.

The battle is pointless too already as it's so onesided, and as more Alliance switch off again as they CBA to keep loosing it's basically going to just be free conquest for Horde each week.

I also think flying is going to turn Warmode into such a total shitshow that it's going to kill it for any Alliance left with it on and will basically just be 100% Horde.

All in all, I think Blizzards seriously not thought any of this through very well.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2019-06-27 at 04:41 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah as someone who's loved Warmode since release, it's just not worth it in Nazjatar. I've had to switch it off for the first time this expansion. (apart from turning it off for the first MOP Timewalking seller, but that's been fixed) as it's near impossible to play with it on.

There's so many Horde about they'd literally closed off entire sections of the zone and made it unusable for Alliance. At the bottom of the Alliance hub, we have this great choke hold on Alliance players where the Horde can basically just murder anyone trying to head across the bridge in that direction. I don't think I've seen a time when there was less than 10 Horde hanging round there.

The battle is pointless too already as it's so onesided, and as more Alliance switch off again as they CBA to keep loosing it's basically going to just be free conquest for Horde each week.

I also think flying is going to turn Warmode into such a total shitshow that it's going to kill it for any Alliance left with it on and will basically just be 100% Horde.

All in all, I think Blizzards seriously not thought any of this through very well.
    Yeah flying shouldnt be added in nazjatar or mecha. It's a small zone anyways

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Yeah flying shouldnt be added in nazjatar or mecha. It's a small zone anyways
    I've been saying for a while that you shouldn't be able to fly with warmode enabled - you'll just have parties descending from the sky on unsuspecting people.

Mechangon though, the whole Jetpack mechanic is kinda cool there so it'll be a shame when flying kills that. Already it seems like you just keep circling the zone looking for rares and that's about it though.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I've been saying for a while that you shouldn't be able to fly with warmode enabled - you'll just have parties descending from the sky on unsuspecting people.

Mechangon though, the whole Jetpack mechanic is kinda cool there so it'll be a shame when flying kills that. Already it seems like you just keep circling the zone looking for rares and that's about it though.
    Yeah IMO adding flying will ruin the new zones idk why people want it so bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    While horde does seem to dominate Nazjatar, ally was stomping a mudhole in horde ass in mechagon last night. I couldn't kill any rares till after midnight. There were bounties all over the freaking map. Got raped multiple times.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

I mean, I expected this ever since they initially nerfed the bonus way back when Battle of Dazar'alor came out. There's no way that suddenly enough Alliance joined Warmode for the bonus to drop from 30 to 20 when it didn't even do that when Against Overwhelming Odds came out. But then they expect it to be fine when they (understandably) nerf the ilvl on the AOO item AND the % Bonus?

So you all will be back when blizz give you another welfare free item?
    poor allys snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    poor allys snowflakes
    It's funny because people say this. I've never once actually picked up Against Overwhelming Odds. I'm not in it for the item. I wanted to do it because I like to do some PvP. But it's not fun having to 5 v 1 just to get 1 quest done in a 30 minute period.

But yeah, "poor ally snowflakes" that had to deal with being massively outnumbered for an entire content cycle while Horde complain for ONE WEEK about a single piece of gear and Blizzard immediately succumbs to your whims.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    poor allys snowflakes
    say a dude that only do PVP when the odds are 10 to 1 and run when 1 to 1 yup that's Horde And we still manage to kick your ass . Funny but if I remember correctly it was Horde crying 24/7 on Blizz forums when All was smothering you even thou there is more you then them

Nazjatar isn't too bad. Mechagon on the other-hand was a nightmare and I enjoy wpvp a lot. The shard felt like 85% horde, the slight bonus isn't enough for the bother in that instance.

Also to win battle for nazjatar I think you need to join a raid group for it, going solo there isn't good.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Yeah IMO adding flying will ruin the new zones idk why people want it so bad.
    Because the game is only meant to be played at a single speed, and that’s full speed, being stuck at epic mount speed is well below full speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was pretty sad yesterday - all three battle went 0-30 | 3000
    Didnt see a singly alliance player in like 3hours - which means there are a lot more horde players.

Good I hope more alliance turn it off - better warmode bonus for me.

t. Sneaky Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Let's see how high this bonus can get! Good news for leveling alts as Alliance if we manage a +30% XP!
    Yeah, that's probably the only time it's worth it since everyone's in the new zones you can level pretty undisturbed right now. Too bad I already finished leveling mine.

If you're not questing in a group, keep WM off. There just aren't enough alliance doing it and because of the quests related to it pretty much every hordie out there is going to jump on your nuts, knowing that it's going to turn into a group vs 1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Good I hope more alliance turn it off - better warmode bonus for me.

t. Sneaky Rogue
    T stands for troll?

I never turn it off as horde. That said, I completely agree with you, understand, and can’t really get why ally players would leave it on when not in groups.

They are outnumbered 10-1

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been winning the Battle For Naz the past few times. Just make a 40 man raid and work together, we've been winning with ease.