Form Change Macro

Alot of the macros I can find online no longer work and I'm still learning these scripts.

Is there a way to create a macro that will put me in to my travel form, and then shift to cat and vice versa?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzu View Post
    Alot of the macros I can find online no longer work and I'm still learning these scripts.

Is there a way to create a macro that will put me in to my travel form, and then shift to cat and vice versa?

Cheers
    The closest you're probably going to get is the following:

/cast [outdoors] Travel Form(Shapeshift); Cat Form(Shapeshift)

It'll shift you to travel form if you're outside (ground or flying depending on the zone) and Cat form if you're inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzu View Post

Cheers
    /cast [stance:3] Cat Form (Shapeshift); Travel Form (Shapeshift)

stance 3 should be Travel Form, but I think it could be also a different value (if you learn the treant form and the stag form). Basically on your stance bar just count from the left and start with 1... so Bear is 1, Cat 2, Travel 3, Moonkin 4

#showtooltip
    /cast [form:2] Travel Form; [form:3] Cat Form

7+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /use [swimming,noform:3]Travel Form(Shapeshift);[outdoors,noform:3]Travel Form(Shapeshift);[indoors,noform:2]Cat Form(Shapeshift);[indoors,form:2]Bear Form(Shapeshift);[form:3]Cat Form(Shapeshift)

I've been using various shapeshift macros, and there's a weird thing happening - I keep getting error messages about "Unknown macro options: combat; noform" even though the syntax seems correct and it actually seems to work as intended. Anyone know why?