Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I guess math isn't your strong suit because even if it took 116 hours to get to 60, that's just 4 hours a day for 2 months. So....people will definitely be 60 long before 2020.
    here is a blog from someone, posted in 2013, about his speed leveling experiences in vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.furiouspaul.com/wow/
    I am probably most well known in the past for my speed runs through vanilla 1-60 WoW (back in 2005 - 2007) before there were any expansions. The game was dramatically different then and leveling was literally way harder and took a lot longer than it does now.

I did all my speed runs on brand new retail servers (realms). As soon as a new server would open I would generally go right on it and create either a female character named Joana or a male character named Mancow. I would then proceed to level from 1 to 60 (end level at the time). I used the /played command to see my times. I was always the first person to get to the end level (60 at the time) and I generally had no help from other players, as I did these entire runs solo. The time it takes for the average player to level from 1 to 60 was around 30 days of playing time. My fastest time was 4 days 20 hours and 49 minutes with a troll hunter, as shown below:

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    "It took me 6 days for my second 60"
    *SOUND OF RECORD PLAYER SUDDENLY STOPPING*
    lol. What ever He-Man.
    No one is going to come close to the record, its quantifiable by math.
    I have just provided proof on why noone will reach 60 by Jan 1st. The guy who said everyone will has none.
    Shock horror, some bullshit from a clueless moron trying to act all special with his size 5 font.
    Yeah, my second 60, a Gnome Mage took me around 6 days playtime. Don't believe it? Well guess what, I don't give one single fuck.

Oh, and your 'proof'? you don't have any proof.

Many people before and after my post have said that you are wrong, get it through your head: You. Are. Wrong.

Plenty of people will be 60 before 2020, you can quote the hell out of me if you like and when the first 60s are popping up a few weeks after release you can finally admit you were talking out of your ass.
    Speciation Is Gradual

lol. What ever He-Man.
    I have just provided proof on why noone will reach 60 by Jan 1st. The guy who said everyone will has none.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said that. I said noone will reach 60. If you actually read the whole thing you will realise how much of an idiot you are.

- - - Updated - - -

2020 is pretty long. Some say it is 1 year long. I see people doing MC by Dec 2020

- - - Updated - - -

It sure is. I don't see how this changes the fact that noone will be 60 by NYE.

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell are you on. Did you actually read the whole post or did you just see a snippet of stuff you dont like and roared into fucking action?
    This is the dumbest thing in this thread lol

This will not age well

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    lol thinking you'll hit sixty before phase 2
    lololol wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    here is a blog from someone, posted in 2013, about his speed leveling experiences in vanilla.
    30 days PLAYED? Maybe back then. That estimation won't be relevant for these servers. Even the casuals are going to be following his guide, or other guides. That will drive the average level time way down.

- - - Updated - - -

lol. What ever He-Man.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said that. I said noone will reach 60. If you actually read the whole thing you will realise how much of an idiot you are.

- - - Updated - - -

2020 is pretty long. Some say it is 1 year long. I see people doing MC by Dec 2020

- - - Updated - - -

It sure is. I don't see how this changes the fact that noone will be 60 by NYE.

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell are you on. Did you actually read the whole post or did you just see a snippet of stuff you dont like and roared into fucking action?
    You are incredibly delusional if you think there won't be 60's before 2020. Like, absurdly delusional.

so "old school speed leveling" is 4-6 days /played?
    24(hours) x 5(days) = 120 hours /played required.
    120(hours) / 4(weeks) = 30 hours /played per week.
    30(hours) / 7(days) = 4.3 hours /played per day.
    Level 60 in 1 month requires 4 1/2 hours per day.
    How hard is simple math? It won't take until 2020 to hit 60 lol.
    Cut your play time in half and you're still 60 before Halloween.
    Last edited by Hooge; 2019-07-14 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    Lmfao I don't believe that blog post AT ALL.