Thread: Nerfed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That's why

However, as a shaman I don't like the way they nerfed it.
    They should have make it stronger as a single trait, but not able to stack anymore.

Currently the situation is that "because of 3x abuse, players are forced to still have 3x to get a slightly use of that trait".

It has to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatto View Post
    That's why

However, as a shaman I don't like the way they nerfed it.
    They should have make it stronger as a single trait, but not able to stack anymore.

Currently the situation is that "because of 3x abuse, players are forced to still have 3x to get a slightly use of that trait".

It has to be changed.
    2 vs 2 isn't balanced.
    The opposition played it poorly.
    No purge.

They even managed to get him below 25%, this shows 2 dps would kill him easily.

That's not saying it shouldn't be nerfed, but to 25% is extreme imo. Even then, they should substitute some of the nerf to shamans overall healing.
    Last edited by Razaron; 2019-07-13 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    2 vs 2 isn't balanced.
    The opposition played it poorly.
    No purge.

They even managed to get him below 25%, this shows 2 dps would kill him easily.

That's not saying it shouldn't be nerfed, but to 25% is extreme imo. Even then, they should substitute some of the nerf to shamans overall healing.
    It's a DK and a pally, what purge ?! did you watch the video ?

The healing should be nerfed even more as pvp on my shaman is probably the easiest thing ever kiting people around and nuking them down and also the most annoying while versing them. It feels like I'm winning a race against a special needs person when I kill someone and I play most other classes and they don't get to that level of ridiculousness.

There's a reason that there's so much whining still when it comes to PvP, everyone wants their class to be the best but let's not kid ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprete View Post
    It's a DK and a pally, what purge ?! did you watch the video ?
    I know, in 3’s it’s very likely someone will have a purge. 2’s aren’t balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprete View Post
    The healing should be nerfed even more as pvp on my shaman is probably the easiest thing ever kiting people around and nuking them down and also the most annoying while versing them. It feels like I'm winning a race against a special needs person when I kill someone and I play most other classes and they don't get to that level of ridiculousness.

There's a reason that there's so much whining still when it comes to PvP, everyone wants their class to be the best but let's not kid ourselves.
    1 vs 1 isn’t balanced.
    Nerfing it even more would be ridiculous.
    I’m not whining so I don’t think you’ve read my OP.

The real problem now is that is mandatory to have a x3

I happened to get 2 azerite pieces today ( 1 from pvp chest, 1 from the new outdoor boss ) both worthless because they don't have the wolf in the last line.

Currently I am ilvl 415, forced to use ilvl 390/405 azerite pieces because no wolves.
    Hopefully, this week we will receive a head OF OUR CHOICE from the pvp quest.

Still hope blizzard will fix it somehow, making the wolf trait way stronger and not able to stack anymore.