Poll: How often do you drink alcohol?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Just curious how often people here drink alcohol and how often you think it's ok to drink.
    As a child of alcoholics, I rarely drink, mostly at special moments.

It is almost so bad, due to how I've seen my own parents (and multiple stepdads) drink and become crap/shit/idiots/terrors. I can drink one glass of wine, or a cider - anymore and I will start feeling unwell, uncomfortable and wanting to leave.

I only believe alcohol should be consumed at special occassions - or at least at weekends.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    Currently on keto, so a few shots of vodka or whiskey on birthdays/weddings, otherwise zero.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually a small glass of red wine with my late day meal. Occasionally, I will drink instead, one bottle of beer. Like today. Was very hot here , 90F and a beer just seemed to sound better. So once per day, 99% of the time.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Can't drink it whatsoever. It tastes like death and triggers a gag reflex immediately.

Other people can drink as much as they darn well please, just don't drive, and take responsibility for your own actions. You might barely have control over yourself when drunk, but you can control when, where, and with whom you drink in the first place. In other words...

On the weekends, and sometimes I'll go to work hung over.