Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Classical music

Fight me neckbeards
    Oh no! My limitless wealth and power is all I have! Boohoo, send me sympathy money

Death metal probably, specifically the type where you cant hear a word of whats being sung - I dont understand the appeal.
    All who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand

Modern country. I can get behind a good amount of older country, so I won't discount the entire genre. However, modern country all sounds so similar musically speaking, and always has the same type of theme lyrically.

Overall probably country. I enjoy some of it but for the most part I can do without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Classical music

Fight me neckbeards
    There's some badass classical music though! 1812 Overture is a banger. Don't see people using fucking cannons as instruments nowadays.

[c]rap of course

Folk music like this. Idk what is the english word for it but we call it "dechovka"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9lhufkdrMk

Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    dubstep. that music is death for the soul
    See, for me it depends. If it's Skrillex "substep", then I wholeheartedly agree. If it's Kate B. "dubstep"... I kind of like that music.

As for overall genres, I am not a big fan of reggae, most country western & and some areas of rap (like Trap, Mumble, or any of this incoherent shit that younger generations seem to flock to). Though, I have come to appreciate Snoop Dog & Coolio's earlier works of late.

Speaking of Skrillex, is it sad that I am happy he faded into relative obscurity? The fact he won eight Grammy's just boggles my mind.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    I'd say, Mumble rap (like wtf?) and Death Metal (where they just gargle scream the lyrics).

Other than that, I'm an omnivore. My Spotify has songs spanning the entire spectrum of genres, as well as all ages and even countries.
    Hamsters are illegal in Hawaii!
    The only lesson learned from Classic's release: Players are fickle people.
    Bring on TBC servers, at least they'll offer more staying power... Hopefully.

Stood in the Fire
    If we can count this to music, ASMR

Bro Country is just an abomination...

I could say Rap or RnB but there were years when those genres were great. Bro Country has never been good.

Honorable mentions: Mumble/Trap Rap, Cock Rock, Christian Rock, EDM (some variations)

Hot Take: 70's Disco... Never liked 70's disco...
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-02-14 at 11:04 PM.