Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
39
47
87
... LastLast
  1. #721
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol.

    Acting like antifa is the next big issue, is you guys handwaving all the right wing terrorism and killings.
    I never said terrorism isn't an issue, I like the spotlight on it, I just want to widen it on the thugs that call them self ANTIFA. I love how your own party even condemns ANTIFA but you still support them. Violence against people you disagree with is never the answer.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I never said terrorism isn't an issue, I like the spotlight on it, I just want to widen it on the thugs that call them self ANTIFA. I love how your own party even condemns ANTIFA but you still support them. Violence against people you disagree with is never the answer.
    Have you considered he doesn’t belong to said party and your reply is just bias due to the faux 2 sides bullshit altright is pushing?

    This is the second thread I read you say “your party”, while literally saying they don’t agree. How does that actually make sense? Have you considered they don’t belong to said party, which is why they don’t agree?
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-08-08 at 04:46 PM.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Zenkai: It also explained why [Comey] went easy on Clinton.

  3. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I never said terrorism isn't an issue, I like the spotlight on it, I just want to widen it on the thugs that call them self ANTIFA. I love how your own party even condemns ANTIFA but you still support them. Violence against people you disagree with is never the answer.
    Oh fucking stop.

    You guys are trying to make antifa = to right wing terrorists. Its stupid, its a lie and its handwaving to even attempt it.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  4. #724
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Oh fucking stop.

    You guys are trying to make antifa = to right wing terrorists. Its stupid, its a lie and its handwaving to even attempt it.
    I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who are defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    Last edited by zenkai; 2019-08-08 at 05:34 PM.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  5. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Oh fucking stop.

    You guys are trying to make antifa = to right wing terrorists. Its stupid, its a lie and its handwaving to even attempt it.
    Hey now! We have a thread that white nationalists only killed 175. This is “fair and balanced” by trying to make shit up in equating it with white nationalists. The fact that the comparison doesn’t exist, is irrelevant...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    No, it hasn’t... you are lying. I will post this again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Nearly 40,000 People Died From Guns in U.S. Last Year, Highest in 50 Years
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/gun-deaths.html

    Those 40000 people, were not killed by a vast majority of independents. These people were killed by both, left winger and right wingers. The reason we don’t have 40000 threads blaming left or right, is because unless the motive was to kill due to political ideology, the ideology of the killer is irrelevant.

    So please... when you see people bitch that this guy should be treated like the antifa version of MAGA killers... ask if the real problem are independents to make up the remaining 40000 gun related deaths in US in 2017. Lunacy... absolutely insane...
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Zenkai: It also explained why [Comey] went easy on Clinton.

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    No one cares about any of that. Nor is it what I'm saying or talking about.

    In fact, all you've done is fucking hand wave AGAIN.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  7. #727
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,840
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    PROVE IT.
    Prove to us that this guy shot someone because they were fascist.

  8. #728
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    PROVE IT.
    Prove to us that this guy shot someone because they were fascist.
    Hope this helps!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who are defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  9. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Hope this helps!
    Except we don't know the motivation behind his attack yet, no?

    Unlike the El Paso shooter, he didn't leave a manifesto that pretty clearly spells it all out.

  10. #730
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Except we don't know the motivation behind his attack yet, no?

    Unlike the El Paso shooter, he didn't leave a manifesto that pretty clearly spells it all out.
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind. Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  11. #731
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,840
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Hope this helps!
    Prove it. I ask you to prove it.

  12. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind. Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?
    Which attacks have we tied to Trump that weren't directly tied to him and his rhetoric. State them now.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  13. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind.
    He held left wing beliefs and was a proponent of gun control, despite apparently owning guns and showing up armed to protests himself.

    He's also a god-damn nutcase who showed his girlfriend a mass shooting video on their first date. There's no evidence to suggest that his political views motivated his attacks at this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?
    Because there's a god-damn manifesto posted by the El Paso shooter that directly quotes rhetoric used by Trump and other conservative politicians an media personalities.

    Because he targeted a primarily latino area far from where he was.

    There is no such evidence that I've seen (but if there is an I haven't seen it please share!) that mirrors either piece of information from the Dayton shooter.

  14. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He held left wing beliefs and was a proponent of gun control, despite apparently owning guns and showing up armed to protests himself.

    He's also a god-damn nutcase who showed his girlfriend a mass shooting video on their first date. There's no evidence to suggest that his political views motivated his attacks at this time.



    Because there's a god-damn manifesto posted by the El Paso shooter that directly quotes rhetoric used by Trump and other conservative politicians an media personalities.

    Because he targeted a primarily latino area far from where he was.

    There is no such evidence that I've seen (but if there is an I haven't seen it please share!) that mirrors either piece of information from the Dayton shooter.
    Republicans must have secret data that Dayton is filled with Nazis and KKK members, and that's why it was targeted.

    That or lizard men...

  15. #735
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He held left wing beliefs and was a proponent of gun control, despite apparently owning guns and showing up armed to protests himself.

    He's also a god-damn nutcase who showed his girlfriend a mass shooting video on their first date. There's no evidence to suggest that his political views motivated his attacks at this time.



    Because there's a god-damn manifesto posted by the El Paso shooter that directly quotes rhetoric used by Trump and other conservative politicians an media personalities.

    Because he targeted a primarily latino area far from where he was.

    There is no such evidence that I've seen (but if there is an I haven't seen it please share!) that mirrors either piece of information from the Dayton shooter.
    I guess next time a right wing extremist commits violence and doesn't leave a manifesto, I will quote this post and smile.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  16. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess next time a right wing extremist commits violence and doesn't leave a manifesto, I will quote this post and smile.
    You'd smile anyway when a right wing extremist shoots brown people. It's what you do, fuckboy.


    Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-08-08 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Flaming

  17. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess next time a right wing extremist commits violence and doesn't leave a manifesto, I will quote this post and smile.
    If there wasn't additional contextual evidence, then I'll agree.

    But if, for example, they have a social media feed ranting about brown folks and then specifically target brown folks...that sure seems like it was racially motivated.

    There's no analog that I've seen in the Dayton shooting, there's no evidence he was specifically targeting conservatives or any other specific group.

  18. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess next time a right wing extremist commits violence and doesn't leave a manifesto, I will quote this post and smile.
    There were 40000 gun related deaths in 2017. Do you honestly believe the vast majority were independents? or perhaps... just perhaps... that their political leaning is irrelevant to the crime? WTF?
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Zenkai: It also explained why [Comey] went easy on Clinton.

  19. #739
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    You'd smile anyway when a right wing extremist shoots brown people. It's what you do, fuckboy.
    That's not what I wrote, I guess you should probably read a book or two to grasp the written word.


    Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-08-08 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Flaming
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  20. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's not what I wrote, I guess you should probably read a book or two to grasp the written word.
    Got tired of pushing lies, choosing to instead get into a flamewar? Why are you so desperate to tie any murder to antifa? Shouldn’t the troubles you are having be a sign? Stick to antifa attacking a gay, chubby, Asian... because they are afraid of the strong and burly white nationalists. That racist argument was far better...
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Zenkai: It also explained why [Comey] went easy on Clinton.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •