Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ...
29
37
38
39
40
41
49
... LastLast
  1. #761
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    12,325
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Didn't make things up, his social media profiles him well. Do you deny he is a leftest and antifa supporter?
    I’m just gonna quote my own post as I’ve already gone over the things you made up.

    You’ve made up a motive you like even though no one involved in the actual case said such motive exist. His foot print might exist but to claim it has any thing to do with the shooting is making stuff up.

    Then there’s you saying leftist tie every thing to trump which is also made up as it’s the shooters them selfs making the ties to trump.

  2. #762
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nobody is denying that he likely was based on his alleged social media activity.

    The issue comes with you claiming, without evidence, that it was the motivation behind his attack. Currently police haven't made that connection nor does there seem to be one at all.
    What do you think this motivation was?
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  3. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What do you think this motivation was?
    Nobody knows at this point, that's why the police are investigating. Given that there was no apparently motivation in the choice of targets and he left no manifesto's or letters about why, that makes it more difficult.

  4. #764
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’m just gonna quote my own post as I’ve already gone over the things you made up.
    Did I ever said what his motive was? Because I didn't. The only thing I pointed out was he supported ANTIFA and people got angry when they said he didn't and I proved him wrong. There is no clear motive, but it doesn't mean we should ignore the violent rhetoric he was involved in.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  5. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What do you think this motivation was?
    He killed his sister... the obvious guess is family troubles.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nobody knows at this point, that's why the police are investigating. Given that there was no apparently motivation in the choice of targets and he left no manifesto's or letters about why, that makes it more difficult.
    When family is involved in the murder, it’s usually related to family issues.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Zenkai: It also explained why [Comey] went easy on Clinton.

  6. #766
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nobody knows at this point, that's why the police are investigating. Given that there was no apparently motivation in the choice of targets and he left no manifesto's or letters about why, that makes it more difficult.
    Correct no one knows, I only pointed out he was a leftest that supported violent ideologies such as ANTIFA
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  7. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Correct no one knows, I only pointed out he was a leftest that supported violent ideologies such as ANTIFA
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    His twitter says otherwise

    https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton...t-mass-killer/

    “Kill every fascist,” the shooter declared in 2018 on twitter, echoing a rallying cry of antifa ideologues. Over the next year, his tweets became increasingly violent. “Nazis deserve death and nothing else,” he tweeted last October. Betts frequently flung the label “Nazi” at those with whom he disagreed online.


    This is typical ANTIFA extreme leftest argument, name everyone you disagree with as a Nazi or racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Look at the hand-waving you're doing. You lefties tie everything to Trump and when proof a guy was a very active ANTIFA supporter shoots up a place you hand wave it away. Typical
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind. Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?
    Here's you repeatedly implying a connection, with the bolded by you explicitly implying a connection as we "know exactly what was going through the mans mind", despite the fact that we very much do not know that at all, nor do investigators.

  8. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Correct no one knows, I only pointed out he was a leftest that supported violent ideologies such as ANTIFA
    Want to try again, mind reader?

    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Zenkai: It also explained why [Comey] went easy on Clinton.

  9. #769
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Here's you repeatedly implying a connection, with the bolded by you explicitly implying a connection as we "know exactly what was going through the mans mind", despite the fact that we very much do not know that at all, nor do investigators.
    Did you even read what I was replying too? I said he was Antifa, kangaroo boy said he wasn't and I pointed out the facts that he was. I never said it was the motive for the shooting, that was something all you people on the I hate Zenkai train started saying. It's amazing how one person lies and the rest of you believe it.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  10. #770
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    12,325
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Did I ever said what his motive was? Because I didn't. The only thing I pointed out was he supported ANTIFA and people got angry when they said he didn't and I proved him wrong. There is no clear motive, but it doesn't mean we should ignore the violent rhetoric he was involved in.
    You do know I can go a few pages back and find your post right? Or are you just pretending that you weren’t trying to tie this shooting to antifa because you didn’t use the word motive?

    I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who are defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind. Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?

  11. #771
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    20,239
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Did you even read what I was replying too? I said he was Antifa, kangaroo boy said he wasn't and I pointed out the facts that he was. I never said it was the motive for the shooting, that was something all you people on the I hate Zenkai train started saying. It's amazing how one person lies and the rest of you believe it.
    At this point, I am not sure you understand your own words.

    "You lefties tie everything to Trump and when proof a guy was a very active ANTIFA supporter shoots up a place you hand wave it away."

    That is not simply saying he was Antifa, that is directly tying him shooting up a place to his support for Antifa.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

    A bunch of times actually.

  12. #772
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    12,325
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Did you even read what I was replying too? I said he was Antifa, kangaroo boy said he wasn't and I pointed out the facts that he was. I never said it was the motive for the shooting, that was something all you people on the I hate Zenkai train started saying. It's amazing how one person lies and the rest of you believe it.
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind.
    Is you quoting edge directly about his motive. Why are you lying and why are you doing it so poorly?

    Though for the record I don’t hate you.

  13. #773
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You do know I can go a few pages back and find your post right? Or are you just pretending that you weren’t trying to tie this shooting to antifa because you didn’t use the word motive?
    Yes, I pointed out the guys mindset, and we should look at it, even the mainstream media is looking at it.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/co...ile/index.html
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...er_482568.html

    Or are you going to say real clear politics and CNN is like foxnews?

    But I never said it was a clear political attack. Imagine if David Duke started shooting random people, would you ignore his history?


    I fucking love facts.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    If you want to debate me and prove me wrong I welcome the challenge. If you want to name call and use personal attacks, I will just ignore and report or move on, if I don't reply to you, you know which group you're in.
    Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you, that I promise you.

  14. #774
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    20,239
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I fucking love facts.
    Funny, why don't you wait for them then?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

    A bunch of times actually.

  15. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yes, I pointed out the guys mindset, and we should look at it, even the mainstream media is looking at it.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/co...ile/index.html
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...er_482568.html

    Or are you going to say real clear politics and CNN is like foxnews?

    But I never said it was a clear political attack. Imagine if David Duke started shooting random people, would you ignore his history?


    I fucking love facts.
    If David Duke starts shooting RANDOM people then he's just a wacko even with his history. If he is targeting minorities during a shooting then we can talk

  16. #776
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    59,463
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Did I ever said what his motive was? Because I didn't. The only thing I pointed out was he supported ANTIFA and people got angry when they said he didn't and I proved him wrong. There is no clear motive, but it doesn't mean we should ignore the violent rhetoric he was involved in.
    Bringing up his political views implies a motive, yes. There's literally no reason to bring it up, otherwise.

    It's like if I pointed out, repeatedly, that the guy ate cereal for breakfast. Why can't we talk about the dangers of eating cereal? Clearly I'm implying a motive. There's no other reason to bring it up, here.

    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yes, I pointed out the guys mindset, and we should look at it, even the mainstream media is looking at it.
    And here's where you step beyond just implying, to straight-out saying you think you know his motivation. That his left-wing views and/or support for Antifa somehow informed or directed his use of violence.

    You can't even stick to your own lies.

  17. #777
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    12,325
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yes, I pointed out the guys mindset, and we should look at it, even the mainstream media is looking at it.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/co...ile/index.html
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...er_482568.html

    Or are you going to say real clear politics and CNN is like foxnews?

    But I never said it was a clear political attack. Imagine if David Duke started shooting random people, would you ignore his history?


    I fucking love facts.
    Why would you post news story’s that prove even further that your lying?
    authorities still do not know what motivated Connor Betts to open fire early Sunday morning in a popular nightlife district in Dayton.
    Is not the same as
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind.

  18. #778
    Please cease the personal attacks.

  19. #779
    At some point, I hope it becomes more important to stop bad faith posting than personal attacks.

    Personal insults mean very little here as we are all anonymous. Bad faith posting, is what actually destroys discourse on forum designed to promote discourse.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  20. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    At some point, I hope it becomes more important to stop bad faith posting than personal attacks.

    Personal insults mean very little here as we are all anonymous. Bad faith posting, is what actually destroys discourse on forum designed to promote discourse.
    Personal insults are subjective enough, bad faith posting is a lot more subjective than that. It’s really too much to ask... unfortunately...
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Zenkai: It also explained why [Comey] went easy on Clinton.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •