Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    According to his logic, nearly 40000 dead people in 2017, were caused by independents and centrist. I think we know the real problem... /sarcasm
    They are comparing cancer to a broken leg. They find one death that may be in some round about way related to a broken leg, then try and preempt the counter argument by saying, "next we will hear from all the cancer haters how many more deaths were caused by cancer than broken legs".

All I want to say is, yes that's THE FUCKING POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol.

Acting like antifa is the next big issue, is you guys handwaving all the right wing terrorism and killings.
    I never said terrorism isn't an issue, I like the spotlight on it, I just want to widen it on the thugs that call them self ANTIFA. I love how your own party even condemns ANTIFA but you still support them. Violence against people you disagree with is never the answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I never said terrorism isn't an issue, I like the spotlight on it, I just want to widen it on the thugs that call them self ANTIFA. I love how your own party even condemns ANTIFA but you still support them. Violence against people you disagree with is never the answer.
    Have you considered he doesn’t belong to said party and your reply is just bias due to the faux 2 sides bullshit altright is pushing?

This is the second thread I read you say “your party”, while literally saying they don’t agree. How does that actually make sense? Have you considered they don’t belong to said party, which is why they don’t agree?
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-08-08 at 04:46 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Oh fucking stop.

You guys are trying to make antifa = to right wing terrorists. Its stupid, its a lie and its handwaving to even attempt it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Oh fucking stop.

You guys are trying to make antifa = to right wing terrorists. Its stupid, its a lie and its handwaving to even attempt it.
    I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who are defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    Last edited by zenkai; 2019-08-08 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fucking stop.

Hey now! We have a thread that white nationalists only killed 175. This is “fair and balanced” by trying to make shit up in equating it with white nationalists. The fact that the comparison doesn’t exist, is irrelevant...

- - - Updated - - -

I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    No, it hasn’t... you are lying. I will post this again:

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Nearly 40,000 People Died From Guns in U.S. Last Year, Highest in 50 Years
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/gun-deaths.html

Those 40000 people, were not killed by a vast majority of independents. These people were killed by both, left winger and right wingers. The reason we don’t have 40000 threads blaming left or right, is because unless the motive was to kill due to political ideology, the ideology of the killer is irrelevant.

So please... when you see people bitch that this guy should be treated like the antifa version of MAGA killers... ask if the real problem are independents to make up the remaining 40000 gun related deaths in US in 2017. Lunacy... absolutely insane...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    No one cares about any of that. Nor is it what I'm saying or talking about.

In fact, all you've done is fucking hand wave AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    PROVE IT.
    Prove to us that this guy shot someone because they were fascist.
    Hope this helps!

I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who are defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.

Hope this helps!
    Except we don't know the motivation behind his attack yet, no?

Unlike the El Paso shooter, he didn't leave a manifesto that pretty clearly spells it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Except we don't know the motivation behind his attack yet, no?

Unlike the El Paso shooter, he didn't leave a manifesto that pretty clearly spells it all out.
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind. Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?

You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind. Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?
    Which attacks have we tied to Trump that weren't directly tied to him and his rhetoric. State them now.

You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind.
    He held left wing beliefs and was a proponent of gun control, despite apparently owning guns and showing up armed to protests himself.

He's also a god-damn nutcase who showed his girlfriend a mass shooting video on their first date. There's no evidence to suggest that his political views motivated his attacks at this time.

Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?
    Because there's a god-damn manifesto posted by the El Paso shooter that directly quotes rhetoric used by Trump and other conservative politicians an media personalities.

Because he targeted a primarily latino area far from where he was.

There is no such evidence that I've seen (but if there is an I haven't seen it please share!) that mirrors either piece of information from the Dayton shooter.

He held left wing beliefs and was a proponent of gun control, despite apparently owning guns and showing up armed to protests himself.

He's also a god-damn nutcase who showed his girlfriend a mass shooting video on their first date. There's no evidence to suggest that his political views motivated his attacks at this time.

Because there's a god-damn manifesto posted by the El Paso shooter that directly quotes rhetoric used by Trump and other conservative politicians an media personalities.

There is no such evidence that I've seen (but if there is an I haven't seen it please share!) that mirrors either piece of information from the Dayton shooter.
    Republicans must have secret data that Dayton is filled with Nazis and KKK members, and that's why it was targeted.

That or lizard men...

I guess next time a right wing extremist commits violence and doesn't leave a manifesto, I will quote this post and smile.

I guess next time a right wing extremist commits violence and doesn't leave a manifesto, I will quote this post and smile.
    You'd smile anyway when a right wing extremist shoots brown people. It's what you do, fuckboy.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-08-08 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Flaming
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

If there wasn't additional contextual evidence, then I'll agree.

But if, for example, they have a social media feed ranting about brown folks and then specifically target brown folks...that sure seems like it was racially motivated.

There's no analog that I've seen in the Dayton shooting, there's no evidence he was specifically targeting conservatives or any other specific group.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were 40000 gun related deaths in 2017. Do you honestly believe the vast majority were independents? or perhaps... just perhaps... that their political leaning is irrelevant to the crime? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    You'd smile anyway when a right wing extremist shoots brown people. It's what you do, fuckboy.
    That's not what I wrote, I guess you should probably read a book or two to grasp the written word.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-08-08 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what I wrote, I guess you should probably read a book or two to grasp the written word.
    Got tired of pushing lies, choosing to instead get into a flamewar? Why are you so desperate to tie any murder to antifa? Shouldn’t the troubles you are having be a sign? Stick to antifa attacking a gay, chubby, Asian... because they are afraid of the strong and burly white nationalists. That racist argument was far better...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Telling others to read a book when your just making stuff up isn’t a good look.