Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You mean the conversation that is clearly against forum rules, and is race baiting. Sure, the answer is easy... it's because they are racist trash.
    Discussing the selectivity of racism isnt against the forum rules, nomatter how you try to spin it. Youd make for one awesome PC Principal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    I never hear complaints about asian immigrants. Or eastern europeans. Or Indonesians, people from the caribean, Indian, etc.

Since everyone is racist nowadays, you'd expect a whole lot more racism aimed at these groups and shutting out these groups from society aswell. But why isnt this happening? Why is it only aimed at arabs, and in particular those from muslim oriented countries? I never hear people complain about orthodox syrians who fled their countey.

Why is that? Are we all just very particular racists? Is it because its the one culture we find hard grasping or accepting? Or is it like a hive mind, where this is just the current "cool thing to do"?
    I think you basically answer your own questions. People prefer immigrants to be of the same culture as them, and different cultures and ethnic groups have different life outcomes that they will bring to the country to which they immigrate. This is not limited to Muslims from backwards countries, but includes others that you mentioned, since of course different people are different (what a strange thought!).

Discriminating between immigrants is actually quite healthy for a country to find the better candidates for inclusion into its society. It isn't about helping people from other countries in effect colonize someone else's home, it's about doing what's best for the country and its people. This doesn't even have to be about nationality, although if we have to use such a rough and primitive system it can sometimes be the best approximation. However using advanced screening methods improves the process greatly. This would mean looking at different criteria such as personality, IQ, work skills, language skills, dialect, accent, cultural attitudes (probably the most important although the most nebulous), and of course the desire to amalgamate into the society they're moving into (contrast this with what is in effect a colonization process whereby immigrants bring their own culture for the purposes of proliferation in the new country). It's important to note that the people meeting these criteria could literally be anyone of any skin color, genetic or geographic background, gender, sexuality, etc...

Of course most of this is in effect in plenty of countries, it's just a problem that some activists keep pushing for less discrimination between immigrants, and arguing that we simply need to take in anyone.

I never hear complaints about asian immigrants. Or eastern europeans. Or Indonesians, people from the caribean, Indian, etc.

You'd expect a whole lot more racism aimed at these groups and shutting out these groups from society aswell. But why isnt this happening? Why is it only aimed at arabs, and in particular those from muslim oriented countries? I never hear people complain about orthodox syrians who fled their country.

Why is that? Are we all just very particular racists? Is it because its the one culture we find hard grasping or accepting? Or is it like a hive mind, where this is just the current "cool thing to do"?
    I remember 50 years ago it being the moluks here.
    Well that seems like an utter bullshit line.... considering the issues those groups have in Europe.

Discussing the selectivity of racism isnt against the forum rules, nomatter how you try to spin it. Youd make for one awesome PC Principal.
    "Forbidden Topics
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    Posts that contribute nothing ("what does this have to do with WoW" etc)
    Meme replies (LOL, TL;DR, OVER 9000, /thread etc)
    Image macros and image memes
    "Do my homework for me" threads. (Asking for a push in the right direction is ok.)
    Religion
    Race/Ethnicity
    Nationalism and nation bashing
    Circumcision/FGM
    Conspiracies
    Sexually-explicit/Nudity
    Sexuality, Gender, Gender identity
    Medical Advice
    Dating/Romance/Relationships
    Graphic violence or gore images/videos
    Content that is dangerous or considered illegal"

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...**-PLEASE-READ

You are either wrong, or lying. I'll let you choose.

Oh, and as for you, this isn't your first rodeo. Here's more. Here you are deflecting for racists:

Oh noes. The nazis are coming!

Whatsapp is also used by:
    Terrorists
    Drugdealers
    Pedophiles
    Trolls
    Sex traffickers
    Child labour

But no you are right, edgy kids posting hitler memes is where the threat is at.
    More deflection for racists:

"So are attacks by immigrants. So lets do what we always do: deny the problem exists and for anyone trying to research it or bringing op statistics, blame it on socio economics and pull the racism card. Walk along."

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51049471

More shitposting from a terror attack by a Turk :

Damn, always these white supremacist we all hate so much here.
    LIterally your first post:

Curious as to wether the numbers correlate with the immigration numbers of the same country. Its no secret muslims and jews dont really see eye to eye.
    More deflection:

What qualifies as right wing terrorism? Havent heard of any extremist group bombing a subway or trainstation in the past what, 50 years? Aside from breivik.

Or is it every individual incident? Because those should be passed of as "confused individuals" like they do with all the random stabbings and rapes when it involves african immigrants or arabs. Even when they scream alahuakhbar while doing it.

Deflection:

Awyeah. Migrants addapting to the US of sue.
    Just tell em someone touched you and heres your green card.
    Here's another:

In holland companies are practically forced to hire immigrants in order to be a "reflection of dutch society". Problem is when 60% doesnt know how to write a letter and the other 40% doesnt want to work because free benefits + hustling on the side = more money with a 0 chance to get caught and actually be prosecuted.

Whites only = racist company
    Brown only = open minded company

The irony is so thick it could be american.

So, you are welcome.

I never hear complaints about asian immigrants.
    That's what we call confirmation bias.

In Australia, dark or pale asian, regardless of what country we were from, we were told go to back to China. People put on fake Chinese English accents.

You never heard people complain about immigrants from those places? Are you deaf or something? Look at the early pages of the brexit thread for people complainning about the polish for example.
    Last edited by Kotuthan; 2019-06-30 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    That's what we call confirmation bias.

In Australia, dark or pale asian, regardless of what country we were from, we were told go to back to China. People put on fake Chinese English accents.
    Chinese travelings to Scandinavia constantly complain about insensitive racist folks doing up their eyes and saying Ching Chong. In one particular exchange the woman was not happy obviously said it was racist and the reply was "we aren't racist we're just having fun, I don't hate asian people it was just a joke" which honestly seems to be how a lot of Scandinavians deal with their racist issues.

"We make up 90% of the people I don't see any racism, it is all just jokes you're too sensitive *ching Chong* hehehe"...

"Forbidden Topics
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    Posts that contribute nothing ("what does this have to do with WoW" etc)
    Meme replies (LOL, TL;DR, OVER 9000, /thread etc)
    Image macros and image memes
    "Do my homework for me" threads. (Asking for a push in the right direction is ok.)
    Religion
    Race/Ethnicity
    Nationalism and nation bashing
    Circumcision/FGM
    Conspiracies
    Sexually-explicit/Nudity
    Sexuality, Gender, Gender identity
    Medical Advice
    Dating/Romance/Relationships
    Graphic violence or gore images/videos
    Content that is dangerous or considered illegal"

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...**-PLEASE-READ

You are either wrong, or lying. I'll let you choose.

Oh, and as for you, this isn't your first rodeo. Here's more. Here you are deflecting for racists:

More deflection for racists:

"So are attacks by immigrants. So lets do what we always do: deny the problem exists and for anyone trying to research it or bringing op statistics, blame it on socio economics and pull the racism card. Walk along."

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51049471

More shitposting from a terror attack by a Turk :

LIterally your first post:

More deflection:

Deflection:

Here's another:

So, you are welcome.
    Man you just love to read whats not there but what you want to read dont you.

NONE of those posts, not one, is derogatory to immigrants. I do question policy indeed. And i do love to point hypocrites like yourself out that they are hypocrites.

So how is me, telling you how our job market works in a thread about immigration racist? Companies are using quotas.

Or that thread about terrorism lol. The question there is what is terrorism. Is one individual right winger doing shit terrorism? Or a confused individual.

Or that thread about increasing hate towards jews. Its an interesting study. Because indeed, muslims snd jews dont see eye to eye. Thats not racist, thats fact.

Your not reading between the lines. Your placing entire books between em. Maybe you want to check out my movie reviews as well and cry about every movie i didnt like that had a black person in it.
    Last edited by Thereturn; 2019-06-30 at 12:57 PM.

Man you just love to read whats not there but what you want to read dont you.

NONE of those posts, not one, is derogatory to immigrants. I do question policy indeed. How is me, telling you how our job market works in a thread about immigration and work somehow racist?

Or that thread about terrorism lol. The question there is what is terrorism. Is one individual right winger doing shit terrorism? Or a confused individual.

Your not reading between the lines. Your placing entire books between em.
    You sure don't like when evidence is tossed back in your face, do you? Man, you love deflecting for racists.

Enjoy all that evidence.

You sure don't like when evidence is tossed back in your face, do you? Man, you love deflecting for racists.

Enjoy all that evidence.
    Explain how questioning things is racism. Untill then good luck with your little antifa solojerk.

From what I've found in the UK during Brexit most people were complaining about Polish and eastern European migrants..

BUT if you keep pretending they're talking about arabs and "brown people" you can make them all look like super racsists and pretend that Brexit is because there are so many little England racists about.

EVEN BETTER! If you just act like they're all "refugees", even though the VAST majority are just economic migrants, then you can make everyone look like super inhumane asshole racists that don't care about the lives of minorities.

All those assholes who voted for Brexit, they just hate starving refugee children just trying to scrape by to live.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Religion has nothing to do with racism.

A bunch of people who believe that death is the appropriate punishment for Apostasy enter a country where the main religious group routinely rapes little boys and deny’s women human rights.

Religion is evil. I love how bleeding heart liberals accuse anyone who is Atheist of being a “biggot”

Explain how questioning things is racism. Untill then good luck with your little antifa solojerk.
    Oh, I hate Antifa, and have made that quite clear. I provided multiple instances of you pushing deflection in order to defend racist trash. Enjoy that evidence. For someone with less than 200 comments, it was damn easy finding numerous examples of you defending racism.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2019-06-30 at 02:23 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

You'd expect a whole lot more racism aimed at these groups and shutting out these groups from society aswell. But why isnt this happening? Why is it only aimed at arabs, and in particular those from muslim oriented countries? I never hear people complain about orthodox syrians who fled their country.

I remember 50 years ago it being the moluks here.
    Probably because its extremely rare, to unheard of that Eastern Europeans will nail bomb and ariana grande concert or run grooming gangs explicitly targeted white british girls in the thousands, or kill, and dismember and desecrate the bodies of people going to heavy metal concerts. I've just never heard of Poles doing that; so at worst they just harm the labor market and might refuse to learn say Welsh; the correct langauge of Britain. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Given your personality? You probably piss off everyone around you.
    Personal attack on someone, entirely unrelated to the OP—typical MMOC troll.

To the OP, there is always discrimination or racism against immigrants. When the Irish, Greeks, and Italians cane to the US in large numbers in the 1800s, the faced similar bullshit that the immigrants of today face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Personal attack on someone, entirely unrelated to the OP—typical MMOC troll.

To the OP, there is always discrimination or racism against immigrants. When the Irish, Greeks, and Italians cane to the US in large numbers in the 1800s, the faced similar bullshit that the immigrants of today face.
    That is not a troll, that is calling out an extremly judgmental and toxic person. It's the same as answering why right wing hate preacher could have been attacked with milkshake. Also she quoted me and asked something related to her, I just indulged her OT conversation.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    That's not only for Chinese people. I'm thai, I live in Sweden since over 14 years back. People were pulling their eyes at me even in school while saying "tjing tjong" and teachers did nothing about it.

I've had a white guy flirt with me and just grab my crotch and go "just had to check you're not a ladyboy"(though that happened in Thailand).

I get asked how much for sex because people think I'm a prostitute because I'm thai, I get asked if I'm a ladyboy or if I have a dick and people think it's funny. These very same people often react very negatively to calling black people niggers but if someone targets asians, even if it's them themselves, it's all jokes and fun and not racism.
    Assuming your stories aren't just an example of ThatHappened.txt, I again ask why you live in Sweden then if its a racist nightmarescape for you? If I recall it is purely for money. You'd rather be degraded and comfortably well off than have your dignity and possibly have a lower standard of living. Either that or you just bitterly resent your mom or dad for marrying a White Swede devil, idk.

I came to America from the UK, my mom married an American, and people did indeed make fun of my weird accent and asked me to speak Welsh because it was an idle curiosity to hear it spoken since most Americans are unaware it exists. I staid for love of my mom, and then later love of someone else.

If your only reason for putting up with what you describe is a nice set of government provided perks and money well.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-06-30 at 03:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    That's not only for Chinese people. I'm thai, I live in Sweden since over 14 years back. People were pulling their eyes at me even in school while saying "tjing tjong" and teachers did nothing about it.

I've had a white guy flirt with me and just grab my crotch and go "just had to check you're not a ladyboy"(though that happened in Thailand).

I get asked how much for sex because people think I'm a prostitute because I'm thai, I get asked if I'm a ladyboy or if I have a dick and people think it's funny. These very same people often react very negatively to calling black people niggers but if someone targets asians, even if it's them themselves, it's all jokes and fun and not racism.
    As a Swede, sounds like you've just ran into a lot of retards.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've had to experience shit like that, it pisses me off to no end. Two of my best friends that I've known for about 17 years now are asian, one from Japan and the other is South Korean originally, and luckily they didn't really encounter that much racism up here in the north when we were growing up.

I hope things get better.

Race discussions are against forum rules. Closing now...