I don't think people should have to alter their appearance to become rich

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ve-the-others/

This shouldn't be the required hairstyle for success.

I like to see more women who dress like this

and this

to be the powerful ones who own the mansion and sports car instead of the creepy old politician.

as well as men like this

I believe the world would be more fun if people were allowed to be themselves.

I believe the world would be a better place if everyone had nice houses.

Why would I make deals with these people? They look like Jersey Shore party bros who can't count to 10.

Not to mention that there are enough wealthy people who dress however they want. It depends on the setting, their environment and in which business they are in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone is off his meds once again. It's been a while!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

How can you say this garbage and ignore the fact that power liches like Gyorgy Soros exist.

and here i thought he'd gotten over the cheerleader nonsense

Oh, that’s why I’m not rich! My hair! Not because I’m lazy, or in the wrong line of work, or anything that actually means anything. No... haircut!

/sarcasm

You dislike someone well-coifed and would prefer a woman to be a cheerleader or a barbie doll?

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    Have you ever looked at rich people? There are many fuglies among them.
    Should look up the former CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch Mike Jeffries and either laugh or cry at the hypocrisy of his statement about not liking ugly people shopping at his stores.

Nah, bro, you are gonna get swarmed with comments saying that a suit is must because reasons.
    P.S.
    And no, I do not mean you can wear cardboard pants or go nude. There is a middle ground.

You really do have a weird obsession with cheerleaders.