Keystone Master: Season 2 Achievement

Hi,
    is the Keystone Master Season 2 Achievement still available? I thought it was removed with the launch of 8.2, but since Cutting Edge for Jaina is still available, I am not so sure.
    I am pretty short, missing 2 dungeons, but before I spend the time and energy on doing them, I would like to know.

Pretty sure it was removed, as we're currently not in any season only the raid achieves are still available with the exclusion of Hall of Fame.

You could try run the below script to see if it registers any of your previous dungeons though or if it's reset;

/run for crit=1,10 do local a,_,c = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(13449, crit~=10 and crit or 11); print(string.format("[%s]%10s", c and "\124cFF00FF00True\124r" or "\124cFF888888False\124r",a)) end
    Last edited by Yunaqt; 2019-06-30 at 07:33 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Pretty sure it was removed, as we're currently not in any season only the raid achieves are still available with the exclusion of Hall of Fame.

You could try run the below script to see if it registers any of your previous dungeons though or if it's reset;
    Alliance Hall of Fame is still open until Azshara opens. The 5 most recent entries(16-20) are this reset.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Alliance Hall of Fame is still open until Azshara opens. The 5 most recent entries(16-20) are this reset.
    Ah, you're right my bad, completely misread the post talking about closure. Was only for Horde since they hit 100 that reset.