Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    It's still not worth on GS sets. Took noIL from ~6% over default to about 3% in average gear this tier. They need to fix Flash Freeze before anything looks remotely normal again, and then that'll necessitate a global buff by about 10%.

What it DID do is bring back Frozen Orb as the dominant build. At least 8.2.5 fixed the impact range, but you're still playing Rune, which most hate.
    Yeah, I mean buffing Ice Lance is the right call if you want to make Frost ST use Ice Lance again without nerfing Flash Freeze to the ground. But all this makes is that the Orb Build will be even stronger as you said. I guess that's build varity?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Yeah, I mean buffing Ice Lance is the right call if you want to make Frost ST use Ice Lance again without nerfing Flash Freeze to the ground. But all this makes is that the Orb Build will be even stronger as you said. I guess that's build varity?
    The issue with it is that there's no reasonable buff that makes it usable on GS sets without fixing FF. Blizz would have to look at potential full Mastery sets and balance Lance around being a DPS gain over not using it at that point, which would require something in the +120-180% range. Which yeah, makes Orb insane. There's no winning without fixing FF.

With the fear of being crucified by people who enjoy current ranged Arcane, I'd like Blizz to make Arcane a melee battlemage spec tank or DPS doesn't matter, as long as I can sling arcane spells in melee combat.
    Last edited by LarryFromHR; 2019-10-09 at 07:41 PM.
    DO YOU RALLY THINK YOU CAN CAST ASIDE YOUR GUILT SO EASILY

I just want them to bring back the old talent trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    It's still not worth on GS sets. Took noIL from ~6% over default to about 3% in average gear this tier. They need to fix Flash Freeze before anything looks remotely normal again, and then that'll necessitate a global buff by about 10%.

What it DID do is bring back Frozen Orb as the dominant build. At least 8.2.5 fixed the impact range, but you're still playing Rune, which most hate.
    So the orb build is the RoP into TV and Freezing Rain? Or is it Ray of frost and SI? I have been playing SI and TV without RoP for BoD days back then but then i stopped playing. xD