What is the highest amount of imps you have had out at the same time?

My highest on demmo warlock has been 15, Wondering if anyone has seen more.

Not even close to that many because I use Implosion when im supposed to

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    Not even close to that many because I use Implosion when im supposed to
    Never thought i'd get a reply here Thanks for responding.

Btw, what's implosion?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Never thought i'd get a reply here Thanks for responding.

Btw, what's implosion?
    what lvl is your warlock?

Besides the play on words imp-losion, it,s a nice way to get rid of those imps.
    Last edited by plukkie070; 2019-07-08 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flipflapflip View Post
    what lvl is your warlock?

Besides the play on words imp-losion, it,s a nice way to get rid of those imps.
    120, ilvl 403, Why would i want to get rid of imps tho? They are the top dps on the fights when i get a lot before the mob dies.

Keep in mind i've never done any dungeon or raid, So i'm talking only about world quest combat

120, ilvl 403, Why would i want to get rid of imps tho? They are the top dps on the fights when i get a lot before the mob dies.

Keep in mind i've never done any dungeon or raid, So i'm talking only about world quest combat
    okay

Play how you like, we all do that
    Last edited by plukkie070; 2019-07-08 at 03:06 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

For sustained dps, there is a very strong azerite trait which gives a lot of haste when you cast implosion (Explosive Potential) so for raids and M+ a lot of players will frequently be casting implosion even in pure single target.

For questing though, it's probably not worth it unless you are mass pulling in which case you are using implosion anyway for aoe damage

I don't run EP, so the most I've had out is 23
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the MoP imp bug count? thats like 2700 imps at once

Implosion explodes all your current imps for the remaining damage they would have done if you didn't explode them (near or abouts), it's one of the only ways for Demonology Warlocks to do area damage. It's essential for dungeons and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    Implosion explodes all your current imps for the remaining damage they would have done if you didn't explode them (near or abouts), it's one of the only ways for Demonology Warlocks to do area damage. It's essential for dungeons and raids.
    You really don't have to reply to 1 month old threads tho, it's really no need to bump these things up again.

You really don't have to reply to 1 month old threads tho, it's really no need to bump these things up again.
    It was fairly high on the first page, didn't look at the date and didn't realize this forum moved THAT slow.

I think I was able to get 33 with perfection once, that I've noticed. Without perfection it was something like 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post
    I don't run EP, so the most I've had out is 23
    I have had about this during a burst window with the big demon up low 20s is about the best I have had out. I was doing mechagon once and we killed the boss right before it was time to implode again and I had a chorus line of imps following me around. Everybody in the group was like WTF imps.

About 20, in WoD I had like like 80 + after 2 doom ticks on an entire horde raid, was insane seeing all those firebolts flying.

It sure would be amazing if they actually stayed out / alive for more than 5 seconds each... I would love to see the Demonologist play like the Witch Doctor with pets in Diablo 3.

Somewhere in the 30 range going under in Za-qul with the perma 80% haste