Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Hearthstone: Saviors of Uldum Expansion



    https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/23037181

    So far, new keyworld Reborn (Minions with the Reborn Keyword will return to life the first time they’re destroyed, but with 1 remaining Health.) and Plagues for spells, along with quests returning.

    Preorders are up already.

  2. #2
    The Lightbringer DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    3,370
    I got Bonnie Tyler I Need A Hero vibes.
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

    I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

  3. #3
    New quests seem fun, I only hope they don't make them broken like the rogue one from Un'Goro.

  4. #4
    Reno nuked the area just by flexing , what a legend .

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans Darknessvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hour of Twilight, Caverns of Time
    Posts
    2,897
    Wait already? I'm still getting gold for the last wing of the Shadows adventure. Rush + Reborn minion looks like it's going to be mental, double rush minion in a single turn. Also that Druid Quest Power could end up being OP.
    Argus' Nightmare Continues With Shadowlands
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

  6. #6
    I’m happy quests are back. Let’s just hope there’s no blunders this time like quest rogue

    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Wait already? I'm still getting gold for the last wing of the Shadows adventure. Rush + Reborn minion looks like it's going to be mental, double rush minion in a single turn. Also that Druid Quest Power could end up being OP.
    The adventure doesn’t come out until September. So you still have 2 months to finish getting all the wings of Dalaran Heist

  7. #7
    I'm all for single players campaigns. Ever since Rumble and LoE, I haven't played PvP (either competitive or casual) so the more the better.

  8. #8
    And more art censoring to appeal to China.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    And more art censoring to appeal to China.
    It isn't censoring if the art was drawn that way to begin with.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It isn't censoring if the art was drawn that way to begin with.
    Replacing Succubus with Felstaker and erasing the former from existence is pretty much definition censorship.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Replacing Succubus with Felstaker and erasing the former from existence is pretty much definition censorship.
    yep , China can't handle those curves.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    yep , China can't handle those curves.
    Or blood, or bones.
    I think we need another Opium War.

  13. #13
    The Lightbringer Twoddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,477
    Pay-to-win.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Pay-to-win.
    Welcome to literally every TCG.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

  15. #15
    Elemental Lord Golden Yak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Sunny Beaches of Canada
    Posts
    8,832
    Yet another Hearthstone expansion full of shit I would love to see in WoW proper. Blizz is killing it with these. I would buy a monthly subscription just to get one of these every month.

    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I got Bonnie Tyler I Need A Hero vibes.
    For me it was that plus Paul Engemann's Push It To The Limit.

  16. #16
    I'm addicted to HS trailers.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

  17. #17
    Bloodsail Admiral Denizly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rift of Aln
    Posts
    1,050
    LMAO they embraced the meme

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDWl0oRGg5A

  18. #18
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,059
    I thought of returning to Hearthstone after 3 years away, saw the price of the expansion and turned back... I mean really? The expansion is close to £100. Wow... Just wow... How is this game still going when you are charging £70 for an expansion... When didn't the price of expansions rise this badly?
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-08-01 at 02:03 PM.

  19. #19
    The Lightbringer Twoddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I thought of returning to Hearthstone after 3 years away, saw the price of the expansion and turned back... I mean really? The expansion is close to £100. Wow... Just wow... How is this game still going when you are charging £70 for an expansion... When didn't the price of expansions rise this badly?
    I just seen that, £70 for a third of an expansion.

  20. #20
    Saviors of Ul-dumb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •