10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi2024 View Post
    He’s literally a murderer dude. Calm down
    And Trump is a war criminal.

He is closer to Biden[Iraq war] than Simpson.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    If either Biden or Bernie wins, it is their job to defeat Trump. This blaming people before the end of the primary is a bullshit tactic, and one I'll never buy into too. The same people will tell Bernie, and his supporters to be silent if Biden ends up winning the White House. You still see it now among those within the DNC who has pointed out the times Bernie was critical of Obama.

Sorry the DNC chooses to crap on people like Bernie, AOC, Omar, and other progressive within their party whenever they see fit, but they will scorn them to submit in a race? Sorry, no dice. It's an election year, and Biden doesn't simple get handed the nomination even if he has appears to be presumptive nominee. Especially when he can't do a single guest appearance without some kind of mental breakdown.
    I honestly don't care how much they crap on progressives, Biden has already shown to be absolute scum without that.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    And Trump is a war criminal.

He is closer to Biden[Iraq war] than Simpson.
    If we’re going by this logic, then Obama makes OJ look like a saint

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If we’re going by this logic, then Obama makes OJ look like a saint
    Yes, he did.
    Any other point you want to make?

Trump is magnitudes worse with concentration camps, killing people with his lack of leadership in this pandemic, and other things. Also, OJ was acquitted, on a bullshit technicality, but Trump is magnitudes worse.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I think the fate of the election will ride on the coronavirus. People don't care about Trump making gaffs like heinously throwing bread at ducks. Ultimately most people don't even care about ICE abused; theyre things that can be questioned and/or rationalized away.They do care if their loved one dies within a few weeks of Trump declaring victory.
    I agree. How this virus pandemic ends up or the state of it by the time the election is here, will make a big impact on his reelection. So far, it is has helped him. His approval ratings are on the rise. That could change rather quickly however and start to go down. Time will tell.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Trump is magnitudes worse with concentration camps, killing people with his lack of leadership in this pandemic, and other things. Also, OJ was acquitted, on a bullshit technicality, but Trump is magnitudes worse.
    Ok but you should also say that Obama was magnitudes worse if you want to be consistent

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Biden speaking out nationally calling for a shut down. Tell's Team Deplorable to do their job.

And this hasn't been the only time he's spoken nationally this week. Looking good as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is far worse than OJ - but it's clear you just want to carry some bullshit conversation past the point of reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden: "Trump could learn a thing or two from Governor Whitmer – speed matters, details matter, and people matter. She's secured more than 10 million N95 masks, more than 4 million gloves, thousands of gallons of hand sanitizer, and critical equipment."

VS

Aww he deleted this tweet.

The *Narrative* intensifies.

Which of the above was more presidential?
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Biden speaking out nationally calling for a shut down. Tell's Team Deplorable to do their job.

And this hasn't been the only time he's spoken nationally this week. Looking good as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is far worse than OJ - but it's clear you just want to carry some bullshit conversation past the point of reality.
    What about Obama?

Ok but you should also say that Obama was magnitudes worse if you want to be consistent
    Evidence, please.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Evidence, please.
    They are just going to continue with goalposts that are more flexible than Trump's morality. The truth is abundantly clear - Lil Tuli will just never see it. Best to move on imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Evidence, please.
    If we’re gonna say that Trump is a mass murderer because of all the deaths from coronavirus, then Obama is also a mass murderer because of swine flu and all of the drone strikes on civilians that happened during his presidency. Neither Obama nor Trump are worse than OJ, a murderer. Saying that Trump is worse than OJ is just making yourself look like a caricature of a crazy liberal with TDS. What’s next, are we gonna say that Trump makes Ted Bundy look like a swell guy?

- - - Updated - - -

They are just going to continue with goalposts that are more flexible than Trump's morality. The truth is abundantly clear - Lil Tuli will just never see it. Best to move on imo.
    I hope that one day I will become enlightened enough as you are to see that the politicians I disagree with are actually worse than serial killers

If we’re gonna say that Trump is a mass murderer because of all the deaths from coronavirus, then Obama is also a mass murderer because of swine flu and all of the drone strikes on civilians that happened during his presidency. Neither Obama nor Trump are worse than OJ, a murderer. Saying that Trump is worse than OJ is just making yourself look like a caricature of a crazy liberal with TDS. What’s next, are we gonna say that Trump makes Ted Bundy look like a swell guy?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that one day I will become enlightened enough as you are to see that the politicians I disagree with are actually worse than serial killers
    Did Obama withhold federal funding during Swine Flu, until people kissed his ass?

I look forward to your evidence!!!

I'd say in racism and sexual assaults alone, Trump is far worse than Obama. But hey, you Trumpsters will continue to support him, no matter what.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dare to dream.

Meanwhile, back on topic (ahem). Biden is looking good, getting himself in the spotlight. Making good, solid, Presidential statements - in stark contrast to our Deplorable-in-Chief.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-03-29 at 03:41 AM.

Trump made the country less prepared for any outbreak prior to this one. When warned about this one in particular months ago, he did nothing. Even as it got worse he still tried to pretend it would just go away. The things Trump has done and said have made this worse.

Thousands of Americans will die because of Trump that otherwise would have lived. His incompetence and selfishness is harming the country. He's currently trying to extort states in exchange for equipment. He's playing favorites based on how states voted and whether or not he likes their current leadership. Yes, he's killing people. It's 100% accurate to label him as a murderer.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    While Trump shares a large part of the blame for the problem with the state of the outbreak. Let's not fool ourselves we would have been "prepared" with Clinton or any run of the mill politician. We still got state's not taking this nearly serious enough and some elected officials act like we should just open up shop and accept the dead bodies we will have to pill up.

We had been unprepared for such outbreak for decades. We do not have the beds, medicines, equipment, protective gear, or even a Federal and State Plan to respond to such an outbreak. Hell we got seamstress making face mask for doctors and nurses, hardware store donating their supplies, discussing of rationing ventilators, and hospital staff wearing garbage bags because they have no PPE gear.

Trump is a terrible, but Trump didn't cause all of that.
    I think what would do a lot of people some good is if they spent their time not following and obsessing over every fart Trump makes. I'll grant he is a prolific asshole and the most effective IRL internet troll to ever live, I do marvel how a Boomer can pull it off but I suspect someone else HAS to be behind this; I refuse to believe a boomer could accomplish such in the art of trolling.

People with an obsession with Trump cannot remember a moment before 2016, and if they do, it must have been blissful heaven because the news was so calm and pleasant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Dare to dream.

Meanwhile, back on topic (ahem). Biden is looking good, getting himself in the spotlight. Making good, solid, Presidential statements - in stark contrast to our Deplorable-in-Chief.
    I honestly think letting Biden run is elder abuse... he is not well. This has been from recent appearances...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1242598627328937984

Sorry for no youtube version but just watch it. I feel fucking awful for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    While Trump shares a large part of the blame for the problem with the state of the outbreak. Let's not fool ourselves we would have been "prepared" with Clinton or any run of the mill politician. We still got state's not taking this nearly serious enough and some elected officials act like we should just open up shop and accept the dead bodies we will have to pill up.

We had been unprepared for such outbreak for decades. We do not have the beds, medicines, equipment, protective gear, or even a Federal and State Plan to respond to such an outbreak. Hell we got seamstress making face mask for doctors and nurses, hardware store donating their supplies, discussing of rationing ventilators, and hospital staff wearing garbage bags because they have no PPE gear.

Trump is a terrible, but Trump didn't cause all of that.
    It's hard to know what an alternative scenario would look like had we had a president who encouraged the nation to prepare for the inevitable instead of writing off a force of nature as a democrat's hoax.

We had time to prepare, and it was squandered. Would things be different if it was taken seriously from the start? I don't know, maybe.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Strong enthusiasm for Joe Biden among his supporters—just 24%—is the lowest on record for a Democratic presidential candidate in 20 years of ABC/WaPo polls. 53% of Pres. Trump’s supporters are highly enthusiastic about supporting him.

(source ABC News)

Electability I guess. *eyeroll*
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Hey, come back here with those goalposts. The comparison was OJ Simpson, not "serial killers".