10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    people warnings about Hillary being unpopular, unable to hold big crowds, and a huge lack of enthusiasm was largely ignored.
    How the hell do you post this in a response to Hillary winning the popular vote. I mean seriously.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Biden will easily get the same voters Clinton did and then a few million more on top of that. Trump hasn't done anything while president to build his base. He's only alienated people outside of his hardcore brainwashed core.

I didn't want Biden to win the nomination, but I see no logical way to figure that he does worse than Clinton. He will get more votes than she did. Trump will do worse than he did in 2016.

Sure, Biden needs to get those votes in the swing states, but Trump only won those by the skin of his teeth. The only way that happens again is with massive cheating.
    He's already shown his hand massive voter suppression, foreign interference from every country that he will do favors for, unlimited dark money, no mail in ballots even if the pandemic is around, purging the rolls. That's not even going into whatever Senate hearings, William Barr "investigation" October surprise coming. They aren't even hiding the fact that they are going to cheat to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yikes, this is worrisome for voters in remaining high density states with primaries. NY already postponed theirs.

Still looks like a cult from here.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Yikes, this is worrisome for voters in remaining high density states with primaries. NY already postponed theirs.

Still looks like a cult from here.
    CT has also been postponed to June 2nd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He's already shown his hand massive voter suppression, foreign interference from every country that he will do favors for, unlimited dark money, no mail in ballots even if the pandemic is around, purging the rolls. That's not even going into whatever Senate hearings, William Barr "investigation" October surprise coming. They aren't even hiding the fact that they are going to cheat to win.
    Yeah it's not in question that they will cheat. There is no way in hell Republicans can ever win a legitimate election. The question is, can they cheat enough to win? If they can, then this will be the US's last election. If that happens, any election after this will be the sham style they have in Russia, where they "claim" to have an election, but actually don't and just declare whoever they want to win the winner in a "landslide".

5+ Year Old Account
    Since the Primaries are over, this thread is now closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."