Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Had my first ever BoN pop since the change, and oh boy...

We (Alliance) capped all bases ASAP, and the points racked up so ludicrously fast people missed out on rewards because of it. Literally had a bunch of ungrouped allies kamikaze-diving Newhome to try and secure that one kill. I got a kill when we were at 2800/3000, the game still didnt have enough time to register it before the match finished and refused to give me the reward.

I would rather have them give the faction rewards zone-wide regardless of participation than this rat-race, where you ask general chat to wait with capping the last base to get a chance at getting your kill in time.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    The only reason Alliance don't turn it on is because it's just not worth it. It was worth it when we were down but we got 30% and an item. Then it started to balance out, so the Horde complained and within a week Blizzard nerfed the item and the %Bonus. Like, at this point I'm pretty damn sure the Horde were using the item as an excuse to complain and what they were actually upset about was that they had to do a little bit of work for their 10% instead of it being completely free.

The main problem with that was the ilvl of the gear. It was basically free gear, a 400ilvl geared piece without any effort.

Also, you did pointed out, as soon as the reward did go away they lost the interest. I've been playing on a pvp server even when there was no benefit of doing that, just because it feels odd for not being able to attack an Alliance when doing quests in the world. Even before the WarMode, PvP servers were one race dominated and mostly horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubim View Post
    The main problem with that was the ilvl of the gear. It was basically free gear, a 400ilvl geared piece without any effort.

Also, you did pointed out, as soon as the reward did go away they lost the interest. I've been playing on a pvp server even when there was no benefit of doing that, just because it feels odd for not being able to attack an Alliance when doing quests in the world. Even before the WarMode, PvP servers were one race dominated and mostly horde.
    It wasn't just the ilvl that got his, the bonus dropped TEN %

Because it shouldn't be about the bonus in the first place.

Warmode in Nazjatar should add 5 pearls to each WQ for the week as its impossible to win it as alliance and horde can currently get hundreds of pearls with some people already with a few thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    Had my first ever BoN pop since the change, and oh boy...

We (Alliance) capped all bases ASAP, and the points racked up so ludicrously fast people missed out on rewards because of it. Literally had a bunch of ungrouped allies kamikaze-diving Newhome to try and secure that one kill. I got a kill when we were at 2800/3000, the game still didnt have enough time to register it before the match finished and refused to give me the reward.

I would rather have them give the faction rewards zone-wide regardless of participation than this rat-race, where you ask general chat to wait with capping the last base to get a chance at getting your kill in time.
    Huh... Weird. I've killed plenty of alliance players when the timer stops at 3000/3000. Seems to give plenty of leeway in favor tbh...

I did notice that if you cast a spell that lands right as trey die and you get a dmg number you might not get credit due to them actually dying slightly before and you didn't contribute.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-07-08 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubim View Post

Which is why they nerfed it a week later. The issue was, they also nerfed the bonus, because no way did they in one week suddenly have enough of an influx to drop the bonus from 30 to 20% when it didn't even do that in a month just because one item got sent out with the incorrect ilvl.