1. #1

    Why is my felguard being an anti-social jerk?

    He's the only pet that shows up WAY in the background of my character selection screen. Is this just an undead thing? I want to see him up front, like all of the others, so I can admire his big muscles and shit.

    Seriously, though, is this just an undead lock thing or is it like this with all races? The infernal was up front in Legion...

  2. #2
    Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Monkey rock
    Posts
    1,086
    Apparently he is the only one who respects your personal space, and that a rare trait in demonic slaves.
    Ah, you think there is bias for ally? You merely adopted the faction bias. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see alliance have a nice thing until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but bullshit!

    "My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

  3. #3
    Scarab Lord crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    4,136
    Serious reply: You can just login and zoom up on your felguard.

    Not serious: He's socially awkward and would rather analyze a situation rather than dictate it.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Apparently he is the only one who respects your personal space, and that a rare trait in demonic slaves.
    Hey, I'm sure succubuss respect their master's personal space... a personal space that they tend to consider quite small when dealing with her.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Serious reply: You can just login and zoom up on your felguard.

    Not serious: He's socially awkward and would rather analyze a situation rather than dictate it.
    It's not the same. Don't you ever just sit there and stare are your transmogs on the selection screen, sans distractions? He's the ONLY one that does this of all my demons! And I just checked and it IS only Undead who have this problem. My character must smell.

    Is there any way to fix this?

  6. #6
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    19,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    It's not the same. Don't you ever just sit there and stare are your transmogs on the selection screen, sans distractions? He's the ONLY one that does this of all my demons! And I just checked and it IS only Undead who have this problem. My character must smell.

    Is there any way to fix this?
    its a bug that happens sometimes. same happens ot hunter pets once in awhile.

  7. #7
    Look at this old pic https://gyazo.com/fcb02c15fec16c55b3189bd80c7925df

    They used to be upsized during the character select screen.
    I kinda miss my undead lock, the last time I played on an undead warlock was back in early MoP.
    Now when I think about changing it back I look at the undead new model and say meh.
    Last edited by Inci; 2019-06-16 at 02:07 PM.
    Edit Signature.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    Look at this old pic https://gyazo.com/fcb02c15fec16c55b3189bd80c7925df

    They used to be upsized during the character select screen.
    I kinda miss my undead lock, the last time I played on an undead warlock was back in early MoP.
    Now when I think about changing it back I look at the undead new model and say meh.
    I don't think they are/were upsized in login screen. From some reason every race have demons in different size. From example Belfs have one of the smallest while undeads have one of the biggest.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Apparently he is the only one who respects your personal space, and that a rare trait in demonic slaves.
    Spot on, lol, he cares for your comfort

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •