Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Just use the Hivemind and be like the rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us! Rest of us!
    A true monk does what he likes and doesn't follow the opinions of others

(Or something like that?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    A true monk does what he likes and doesn't follow the opinions of others

(Or something like that?)
    A WISE MONK CHOOSES THEIR OWN STYLE, RATHER THAN LET POPULAR OPINION DICTATE IT!

(Yes I have every one perfectly memorized. This is what happens.)

I still haven't found the opportunity to try the proposed fix, since it sounds like it'll take a lot of fiddling around with sound files and the game folders, but I'll get to it eventua-

TO SPEAK OF CHANGE WITHOUT BEING WILLING TO TAKE ACTION, IS LIKE DIGGING A HOLE TO CATCH A CLOUD SERPENT.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-09-14 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    A WISE MONK CHOOSES THEIR OWN STYLE, RATHER THAN LET POPULAR OPINION DICTATE IT!

(Yes I have every one perfectly memorized. This is what happens.)

I still haven't found the opportunity to try the proposed fix, since it sounds like it'll take a lot of fiddling around with sound files and the game folders, but I'll get to it eventua-

TO SPEAK OF CHANGE WITHOUT BEING WILLING TO TAKE ACTION, IS LIKE DIGGING A HOLE TO CATCH A CLOUD SERPENT.
    That's probably my favorite one. I need to tweak it a bit so I can use it (nobody will know what a cloud serpent is lol).

Funny you quoted me today cuz I just decided to go back to Monk today you just confirmed I made the right choice :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

When I first obtained Ban-Lu to a shower of petals, I knew that this was my favorite class mount of all time.

I took him through thick and thin. Many great adventures.

And many terrible battles.

So I'm pleased to say that, with this thread's help, the Tale of the Hozen and the Buttercream Pie is concluded. I couldn't hear a word, and I couldn't be happier to have Ban-Lu back on my hotbar.

It was so weirdly nostalgic, hitting "play" on all the sound bytes with the addon to make sure I had the right files, hearing them all again, that I wonder if I'll even keep it on. ^_^

GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, GRANDMASTER.