Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what is the future going to come up with next to satisfy rogue players?

not sure where blizzard is coming from but whats good thing are going to come and change the level of play for rogues?

New ranged spec. Dual pistols. That would satisfy me.

But for real. I think they need to look back on what worked in the past and build on that
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2019-07-07 at 12:33 PM.

i remember wod sub was very fun to play. i had a blast during wod asheran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honor Amongst Thieves baseline.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Bard 4th spec.

@glowpipe @kyphel

no booooh!

i chose a pure melee dps class for a reason! go play a druid.

-

id like to have anticipation back, as baseline for every spec.
    Last edited by mojusk; 2019-07-07 at 12:08 PM.

I've been playing private servers so long that I forgot how shitty retail is. I would say take the MoP template and add more skills and depth to the talent system. Almost everything Blizzard did since MoP was a failure.

Actually sub was fun in late Legion but that was only due to the broken shoulder legendary.

Disarm traps and dismantle (pve) back for starters. And gouge for every spec too.

Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    @glowpipe @kyphel

no booooh!

i chose a pure melee dps class for a reason! go play a druid..
    you wouldnt have to play it you know

thanks everyone for replying to post good read.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Disarm traps and dismantle (pve) back for starters. And gouge for every spec too.
    Oh, we absolutely need disarm traps back. That ability didn't even need a keybind and yet, it was a flavorful ability that, in the right moments, was extremely useful.

Subtletly needs revert to WoD. I don't know it just doesn't feel right, I enjoyed DFA in Tomb of Sargeras but the fact it could easily kill you when you weren't careful is a bit ridiculous :P
    Outlaw needs to get rid of the roll the bones. It might be better than what it was in Legion but man that ability is annoying. I don't know, bring back MoP Combat spec.

Assasination is actually in pretty good place, I would wish for CD like we had King's Bane in Legion and give it some lost utility abilities like Gouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Bard 4th spec.
    Leaked clip of their stealth animation:

(on topic: outlaw artifact ability return or bust!)

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Leaked clip of their stealth animation:

I'd actually enjoy that.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

On top of that, Kronk administers a mean poison.
    You know, the poison. The poison for Kuzco.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

we are looking for information as to when rogue will be good to play again. currant design just doesn't cut it anymore.

Make Sin a ranged spec. That'd make me pretty happy TBH. Game is lacking "Sneaky Archers".

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    No, that's Camouflage for Hunters, obviously.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Subtlety was a perfect and sublime masterpiece in WotLK, Cata, MoP, and WoD.

I don't need them to reinvent the wheel, in fact I'd much rather they don't. Just build a version of Subtlety spec that has the aesthetics and playstyle from the golden years. Anything more or less will be an obvious disappointment.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Subtlety was a perfect and sublime masterpiece in WotLK, Cata, MoP, and WoD.

I don't need them to reinvent the wheel, in fact I'd much rather they don't. Just build a version of Subtlety spec that has the aesthetics and playstyle from the golden years. Anything more or less will be an obvious disappointment.
    YES bring back old shadowdance, Sub was an amazing and thoughtful spec until legion