Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    YES bring back old shadowdance, Sub was an amazing and thoughtful spec until legion
    "Let's ruin the most perfect Rogue spec of all time. Let's completely change the mechanics, let's make the most exciting CD in the game into a dumb and mundane rotational piece. Let's add Dance charges while we prune half of the buttons you can press while Dancing. Let's prune all time classic Rogue buttons and replace them with cringey, hamfisted sHaDoW mAgIc NaRuTo garbage aimed at a completely different audience that is all going to be playing DH instead of Rogue regardless."

An entire team of class designers actually agreed to this idiotic approach.

If anyone in the room had a brain this trash would have been shot down instantly, but here we are still dealing with the fallout.
    Last edited by shoegazing; 2019-07-29 at 05:09 PM.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    not sure where blizzard is coming from but whats good thing are going to come and change the level of play for rogues?
    Every rogue spec has been superior at previous times in the game, which is sad - they had amazing specs and they ruined them. Sub has been amazing TWICE, once at the end of WoD, and then again in Legion with the gloves/DfA gameplay (sooooo much fuN!!). Guile combat was way more engaging than current outlaw, and WOTLK mut rogue was more well designed and fluid, but also a littttlee bit harder, than current sin.

Blizz does this all the time - makes a great spec then ruins it so they can bloat their new xpac with garbage no one wants that requires fewer dev resources, instead of focusing on the dev intensive content we want (raids, dungeons, new BG content).

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing as Enhancement and Shadow? Number buffs and pretend like everything is alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Zensunni View Post
    Every rogue spec has been superior at previous times in the game, which is sad - they had amazing specs and they ruined them. Sub has been amazing TWICE, once at the end of WoD, and then again in Legion with the gloves/DfA gameplay (sooooo much fuN!!). Guile combat was way more engaging than current outlaw, and WOTLK mut rogue was more well designed and fluid, but also a littttlee bit harder, than current sin.

Blizz does this all the time - makes a great spec then ruins it so they can bloat their new xpac with garbage no one wants that requires fewer dev resources, instead of focusing on the dev intensive content we want (raids, dungeons, new BG content).
    Legion Subtlety was a vile insult to the entire history of the Rogue class. Please take off your PvE blinders and recognize the legendary and iconic PvP masterpiece which got absolutely shit on by the foul, inept, and careless Legion redesign.

This spec was ours for a decade before you had anything to do with it. Please show appropriate respect.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

5+ Year Old Account
    This is all speculation on my part, but I do believe that all the spec changes, even when horrid are intentional. Even when they know damn well its gonna be a huge miss they go through with them just for the sake of bringing something "new" to the current xpac. These guys know when each spec performed best, THEY HAVE THE DATA. They just simply don't give a shit because they are gonna shake things up regardless for better or worse to keep the specs from going stale. All part of the Blizzard Grand Scheme boys.
    You asked a question and I gave you the answer. You might not agree with or fully understand the answer, but, it is correct because of reasons.”

this is all unnerving, there is no attempt on blizzards end to make things right. after my six month sub expires im not coming back because rogues don't get treated like players. i disagree with blizzards bullshit not buying into this anymore. leftism ideology has taken over at blizzard they ignore what matters. feel free to do what you must im quitting this altogether.

10+ Year Old Account
    Revert sub or whatever the fuck you call the current cancer monstrocity to literally anything pre-legion class fantasy aids and I would resub even despite the atrocious gearing systems at least pvp would be fun again. I really tried to like it, geared it, played it, pvp and pve. It is just so god fucking awful to play, it feels TERRIBLE.

Sub was always a bit more fun than other classes for me but with the braindead legion design and onward there is just no class that is enjoyable anymore so if I can't play rogue I can't play WoW.

They could revert combat to deep insight and drop the gay ass pirate theme as well that shit was FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Revert sub or whatever the fuck you call the current cancer monstrocity to literally anything pre-legion class fantasy aids and I would resub even despite the atrocious gearing systems at least pvp would be fun again. I really tried to like it, geared it, played it, pvp and pve. It is just so god fucking awful to play, it feels TERRIBLE.

Sub was always a bit more fun than other classes for me but with the braindead legion design and onward there is just no class that is enjoyable anymore so if I can't play rogue I can't play WoW.
    Preach it.

Legion/BFA Subtlety = useless, pruned, one dimensional, boring, dumbed down for idiots edition. The class designers ruined the greatest masterpiece spec in the history of the game and turned it into pure garbage. It's not a failure of strategy, it's not a failure of execution, it's a failure of vision at the very core. Roll it back.

― Douglas Adams

Have you ever mentioned the sub re design to your therapist? Should be a freaking gold mine for him.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2019-08-11 at 12:57 PM.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Bring back Bandit's Guile/Deep insight and Combat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is all unnerving, there is no attempt on blizzards end to make things right. after my six month sub expires im not coming back because rogues don't get treated like players. i disagree with blizzards bullshit not buying into this anymore. leftism ideology has taken over at blizzard they ignore what matters. feel free to do what you must im quitting this altogether.
    Wtf has leftism ideology to do with that? You sound like a prettty dumb person.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Wtf has leftism ideology to do with that? You sound like a prettty dumb person.
    coming from a leftist im not surprised. obviously you're offended.

IMHO assa and outlaw are in a really good state right now, gameplay wise.

Sub should return to how it was in WoD.

coming from a leftist im not surprised. obviously you're offended.
    Level of stupidty in your posts would offend any intelligent being.

It's satifying to read that youe've quit the game though. Good riddance.

Ok, thread devolved into the same usual circlejerking. Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.