Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Thank you, I collected 3 BM pieces and Rank 2 on Lucid. I think I have one Wildfire too. Using the new Highborne 400ilvl trinket and the Mechagon socketed one with the laser red card. Should be ok for a start.
    Member to drop Meteor at 3 stacks of BM during Combustion. Other than that you do normal Combust rotation with Lucid.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Everyone enjoys roasted nagas

wow look at all the fire mages in Limit's line up, hell yeah we're back

Not that limit are about to replace them with a bunch of gearing Ele Shamans xD

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't seem to get fire to sim anywhere near my no ice lance spec. What are these top tier mages doing do they have godly amounts of haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    I can't seem to get fire to sim anywhere near my no ice lance spec. What are these top tier mages doing do they have godly amounts of haste?
    Fire doesn't outsim noIL generally if both are optimized. However, it works better in practice due to the fights in TEP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Lucid Dreams + 3 Blaster Master.

Once the other classes get Condensed Life Force it's back to the bottom. I believe that'll be three weeks into the new raid.
    Holy shit, you should do this professionally

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    Fire doesn't gain anything going from Lucid to CLF. Lucid was Fire's bis, which is why it's dominating now.
    The minor from lucid is much better than clf, but the major for clf is better. As people get it to rank 3 they will swap it in to the major slot and move lucid to a minor. Lucid is dominating clf now, because people have it at rank 2 which can't hold up to rank 3 lucid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    wow look at all the fire mages in Limit's line up, hell yeah we're back
    Fire's execute strength, mobility and easy access to strong major and minor traits is why you have seen them in the world 1st race teams. As other specs unlock their strong traits fire is going to fizzle out.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Mages pre-Burning Crusade had more shields and a compatible trinket[s] that I believe were passive according to balance pre-patch.

Additionally I recall mage's trinket inducing an edge on the player vs player edge along with certain nerfs prior or before xpacs.
    Warlocks AoE vs mages AoE seemed to be a barrage.
    Pyroblast>Incinerate.

Mages...just don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    The minor from lucid is much better than clf, but the major for clf is better. As people get it to rank 3 they will swap it in to the major slot and move lucid to a minor. Lucid is dominating clf now, because people have it at rank 2 which can't hold up to rank 3 lucid.
    Rank 3 major+minor lucid with 3x BM is still better than CLF rank 3 major + rank 3 lucid minor.