Mod on power trip shuts down 17-page thread on reporting system in WoW Classic

It's obviously a significant enough issue to get hundreds of replies. Fuck this mod and their arbitrary censorship. Please ban me already and make this forum a safe space. Kthxbye Fuck you.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...rible-decision

#YangGang2020

It's because you literally created that account to post the thread, and that thread was an utter shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's because you literally created that account to post the thread, and that thread was an utter shitshow.
    It's an important issue, and ironically censoring it is an example of the mentality some of us were debating against. That's why I'm asking for a mod to please ban me.

It also didn't turn out the way you wanted it to as most decent people agreed that racism, bigotry and all those other things you claimed were part of 'the Vanilla feel' were complete bullshit. You want people to act the way they did 15 years ago. Why stop there? How about 100 years ago? 500? 1000? People evolve, cultures evolve and nobody is going to lose sleep over horrible people/trolls getting banned from the community. Both in WoW and on these forums.

Here's an idea. Instead of trying to act like a bleeding martyr just leave MMO champion if you hate it so much. Quit trying to cry for mods to ban you like a child. If you have an issue file an actual complaint. It's pretty simple..

Also, creating thread after thread with vulgarities trying to get ban proves that you're little more than an internet troll. It's no wonder that thread was shut down when you're acting like a LITERAL CHILD.
    Last edited by Nuggsy; 2019-07-05 at 11:24 AM.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by scata444 View Post
    It's an important issue, and ironically censoring it is an example of the mentality some of us were debating against. That's why I'm asking for a mod to please ban me.
    The thread was a shitshow. If you don't like it, start your own website, and let everyone say whatever they want.

If you don't like that WoW bans assholes in chat, don't play WoW.

In the mother of all ironies, you reported another poster for what they said in your thread.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2019-07-05 at 11:25 AM.

OP: *Makes thread where people disagree with him, it becomes a shitshow*
    Mod: *Closes the thread because its a shitshow*
    OP: *Makes a thread where he shits on the mod for closing the thread, people disagree with him again*

OP: *Pikachu face*
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-07-05 at 11:27 AM. Reason: formating

10+ Year Old Account
    It's obviously a significant enough issue to get hundreds of replies. Fuck this mod and their arbitrary censorship. Please ban me already and make this forum a safe space. Kthxbye Fuck you.

#YangGang2020
    This isn't even remotely about censorship, its about following the rules. If you dont like the rules in Wow, go play a different game. If you dont like the website rules, go post on a different website. It really is that simple.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Censorship is not "The thread is a shitshow, we're shutting it down." You're cheapening words you quite clearly don't even understand. Go back to school.

Wow, OP... I wasn't aware this site (which I presume represents the views of the WoW community) is so cucked. It's amazing how many people want to censor banter, just because someone, somewhere might be offended. WoW gamers are really the lowest of the low nowadays.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

#YangGang2020
    Hundreds of replies disagreeing with you. And 3 people putting in the same flawed rebuttals 50 times each. Nothing of value was lost.

The closing message was pretty clear why the thread was closed. If you disagree with the Rules and can provide constructive feedback as to how changes could improve our forums, then please feel free to contact any of the global moderators (like myself).

If you disagree with an action performed by a moderator, there are avenues to dispute them. Creating threads full of insults is not a great way to approach the issue.

Thanks