Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Big foot and skin walkers? Absurd. Obviously it’s the Blair Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Big foot and skin walkers? Absurd. Obviously it’s the Blair Witch.
    No. In reality Russians built a secret base below a mall. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    It's people setting up weed farms and people bumping into it and guess what those people get killed cause a lot of money would be lost if let them walk and talk.

Not fucking bigfoot and conspiracy theories despite the high presence of alt retarders on this forum isn't allowed.
    I'm not an alt, my account got lost a while back and haven't gotten it back, been a member for longer than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeve View Post
    Its clear people here havent read the cases at all. People go missing when you turn your back for seconds and cant be found anywhere, thats weird.

But ofc it has to be something we understand and know of, because we understand everything right?!
    Fragments of stories are usually confusing, and this sort of "Documentary" specializies in leaving out enough of the details to make it seem like something bizzare happened. And of course, sometimes bizzare things do happen, and we don't know what caused them. But assuming a mythical beast is involved is a gigantic stretch of logic. Did something weird happen? In some cases, probably. In most cases it was probably something mundane we don't know the details for, such as slipping into a pit in tall grasses, knocking him/herself out on a rock, and drowning in the puddle at the bottom. As far as the "Weird" ones goes, it is extremely unlikely there is a single interconnected cause for all, or even a significant number of those. Hypothesizing a brand new cause of death that has never been recorded is just troll logic.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could tell you who it was but I don't think you'd believe me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightReveries View Post
    I'm not an alt, my account got lost a while back and haven't gotten it back, been a member for longer than you.
    First off don't care if you were here longer or not, doubt anyone but you cares. Secondly it was a play on alt righters not alt accounts and how easily influenced they are by conspiracy theories and how easily they eat them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    First off don't care if you were here longer or not, doubt anyone but you cares. Secondly it was a play on alt righters not alt accounts and how easily influenced they are by conspiracy theories and how easily they eat them up.
    You're still toxic as fuck. Vent all you can before you go back to RL.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightReveries View Post
    So, what was the name of your old username? That way we get to know who you used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    I could tell you who it was but I don't think you'd believe me.
    *looks at avatar photo*

I could take a guess...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Many years ago, when I use to hunt, went on a trip with some guys to Wayne National Forest in SE Ohio. One of them was our guide and if it was not for him, I certainly would have been lost. It is so easy to get turned around in a deep forested area, with hills. People in those situations can panic and keep walking around without ever getting out of them. You need to be prepared. With a compass , water, food and weapons. Because bad shit can happen.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

We live close to the Sierra Mountain range. They're always finding dead bodies up in the mountains. Some of them got lost, some of them hurt themselves, but I think a lot of them are suicides.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow conspiracy theories on this forum. Closing this.

CLOSED.