Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How much crack have you been smoking before you wrote this dumpster fire of an OP?

The statue was a fucking gift from the Overwatch team, its not like he commanded it erected in his name.

Metzen created Warcraft. He’s one of the main reasons it exists and just because a character he personally voices gets too strong suddenly he’s the enemy of all.

Thrall haters are fucking weird. He’s just a fictional character. Calm down.

Chris Metzen no longer works for Blizzard and people still try to blame every lore choice on him. smh

First we had the Metzen cult of personality, and now we have Ion. But at least Metzen was much better at his job.

Pretty sure that statue was a gift for his long services at Blizzard. If there is any self insert character of him its 100% Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Chris Metzen no longer works for Blizzard and people still try to blame every lore choice on him. smh
    TBF he made a lot of this mistakes, the whole MoP and WoD fiasko are in his shoulder because he though people would like heavy metal orcs from Warhammer in Warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I can't dislike OP enough for this

99% sure OP is bait
    If not, he smoked a bit too much crack in the last time

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Metzen didn't name the reindeer after himself, the quest designers did. He also didn't "have the statue made," it was commissioned by the Overwatch team as a retirement present.
    Thank you for pointing this out, as I was just going to.

OP is smoking crack. coming from me that's the pot calling the kettle black.
    Last edited by Naiattavain; 2019-07-08 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Having your statue erected when you are alive is low at best. He should have rejected this travesty.
    From the band WHY?'s song By Torpedo
    "Only those evil live to see their own likeness in stone"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderlust View Post
    And the "dumbest thread ever" award goes to...
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

The guy of course fakes his down to earth every day joe attitude. And yes in this aspect he is like Azshara. Nothing wrong with that. Imagine how many neets he has produced, how many people dropped schools and jobs to play his games. How many committed suicide. Say what you will but he impacted millions.

Also making statues of oneself is not bad. Master morality > slave morality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't say that I have seen a Metzen hater in the mountain of shitposts on MMO-C.
    Guess there is a first for everything, congratz?
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Having your statue erected when you are alive is low at best. He should have rejected this travesty.
    -HE- didn't erect a statue, Blizzard erected the statue in his honor for his years of dedication to the company. If your only argument is actually a statue that he had no actual say over being done, then you really have zero argument at all. Before you rush to judgement on someone at least try to meet the person first.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This doesn't appear to be going anywhere constructive, nor is it truly lore-related. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead