Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How convenient for his customers that he died before he could rat them out in a plea bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    There is a specific thread for specifically Trump, Russians and general dislike of the sleezeball in chief. Here is a thread about Trump and I am sure Zenkai or someone similar will open one about Democrats soon.

This thread isn't meant to be a partisan snipe fest of defending ones turf. Sad, but true. There’s literally photos of Epstein with Clinton and Trump too. That doesn’t really mean much as far as deep connections go, but people who think “Yes! This’ll expose one side,” are likely in for a hilariously rude awakening if this ever gets blown wide open.
    First of all, /golf clap on such quality passive aggressive bad faith posting.

Secondly, you're not a mod so don't talk like your one by directing traffic. If a mod needs to talk to me, go run to your poodle Thwart as usual. He hasn't shot a PM my way (that of course, I completely ignored) in a few days anyway and I'm starting to think the love affair between he and I is over. (that's sarcasm mods... not against the rules)

Thirdly, I literally said in the second or third post I made in this thread that Epstein was never going to take down Trump. And then later on I said that the list of figures in Trump's circle connected to Epstein, Trump excluded, is like 2. And one of them is Alan Dershowitz who really isn't in Trump's circle. I've been the one saying "he probably faked feeling better than killed himself when he got off suicide watch". You've been the one playing up the "could someone maybe have put a hit on him? Maaaaaaaaaaybe...." angle, which is an extraordinary claim that would require extraordinary evidence.

Fourthly, there are partisan implications to this because Epstein was connected to powerful politicians in America, Democratic and Republican.

I'll readily admit that even though I think it's likely Trump has screwed girls under 18, it didn't necessarily have to be him or anyone connected to him that had Epstein killed.

We really don't know how many men (and maybe women) Epstein helped rape underage girls and boys. There could be dozens of people far more wealthy, powerful, and connected than any of the names we've seen.

Why does there need to be a conspiracy here?

Why is not possible that he simply committed suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post

This guy should have been on suicide watch. Disgraced billionaire is candidate number 1 for self harm. The place he was in is basically the fort knox of prisons. THIS IS FISHY NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT

suicide watch mandates that the prisoner has 24 hour supervision.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-08-10 at 10:07 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well good riddance to bad rubbish, the only downside is he probably took his client base with him.

Some people do hang/kill themselves if they know they will serve a very long sentence.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    This guy should have been on suicide watch. Disgraced billionaire is candidate number 1 for self harm. The place he was in is basically the fort knox of prisons. THIS IS FISHY NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT

Yea I agree, any place that's successfully holding El Chapo shouldn't have allowed this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Some people do hang/kill themselves if they know they will serve a very long sentence.
    Especially people that could rat out a lot of powerful people. Those seem the most eager to do so.

To stay on suicide watch, it has to be medically (psychiatric) justifiable, and it has to be justified in short duration increments. As in multiple-hour long blocks. Not days or weeks. Not perpetual suicide watch.

He likely played "okay" to get off suicide watch, which they are required to do, and then went through with his botched suicide attempt last week.

And let's be clear, there are multiple types of suicide watch. The type he was in was a specialized cell (that he was moved back out of) and "checked in on" by a guard regularly. It was not the "sit there and watched 1 on 1" suicide watch, nor the one where he would be physically restrained to a bed.

This has all been explained by the Times.

Weither he was on Suicide Watch or not (apparently he was let off of it on Thurs), this kinda shit doesn't doesn't just 'happen' on FBI watch for such a high-level crime. You can't tell me that the FBI didn't have at least one cam on wherever he sleeps 24/7 go completely unmonitored. Friggin' jail cells in the local county lockup have more close-monitoring systems than that.

The fact is it's either one of two ways - Assisted suicide, or complete FBI negligence and fuckwitery - and shockingly I'm more inclined to believe the former cus I don't expect the FBI to be that stupid. And hell, doesn't even need to be some vast conspiracy - it could be as simple as Epstein slipping the guard a note saying "Want to be a guard forever? Look away for 30 minutes, than contact XYZ here 2 days later for a reward." The guy didn't even need to have any actual reward set up for him to get, just a promise was enough - all he needed was to have whomever look away/not pay attention for enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I agree, but I can't believe they took him off suicide watch. Considering his previous suicide attempt and the implications of the trial, he should have been on 24/7 watch. Hopefully there's some cctv footage to shed some light on what exactly happened.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    I agree, but I can't believe they took him off suicide watch. Considering his previous suicide attempt and the implications of the trial, he should have been on 24/7 watch. Hopefully there's some cctv footage to shed some light on what exactly happened.
    Busted pipes that caused damage to cameras in 3....2.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    oh wow u were kind right
    No shit a hermit living in the woods could have seen this coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Weither he was on Suicide Watch or not (apparently he was let off of it on Thurs), this kinda shit doesn't doesn't just 'happen' on FBI watch for such a high-level crime. You can't tell me that the FBI didn't have at least one cam on wherever he sleeps 24/7 go completely unmonitored. Friggin' jail cells in the local county lockup have more close-monitoring systems than that.

The fact is it's either one of two ways - Assisted suicide, or complete FBI negligence and fuckwitery - and shockingly I'm more inclined to believe the former cus I don't expect the FBI to be that stupid. And hell, doesn't even need to be some vast conspiracy - it could be as simple as Epstein slipping the guard a note saying "Want to be a guard forever? Look away for 30 minutes, than contact XYZ here 2 days later for a reward." The guy didn't even need to have any actual reward set up for him to get, just a promise was enough - all he needed was to have whomever look away/not pay attention for enough time.
    FBI has been proven to shitpost on 8chan to try to false flag people... our intelligence community is a joke.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2019-08-10 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post

People can't blame Trump or Clinton depending on what side your on that way. That's no fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Prolonged Suicide Watch costs a lot of money.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Prolonged Suicide Watch costs a lot of money.
    Dw the sure the Pedo billionaire could have afforded it. Take it out of his off shore tax haven accounts

Dw the sure the Pedo billionaire could have afforded it. Take it out of his off shore tax haven accounts
    I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and just assume you're taking the piss.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Remember all the fallout from the Panama Papers? Oh, Right, that came and went with a yawn.
    I remember the journalist who exposed it died in a car bomb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daphne...#Assassination
    https://www.npr.org/2018/07/22/63086...ains-a-mystery
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    It wuzz teh russians.
    Distinct lack of radioactive poisoning.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.