Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    It's not that easy to keep someone silent if that person still has access to his lawyers...which Epstein did.
    Even if he told his lawyer what would it do? His lawyer cant walk him out of jail. Once he went back to his cell he would be screwed.
    Also wouldnt be the first time someone put pressure on a lawyer. He did want Epstein off suicide watch apparently.

This guy could have sold out a lot of people to get himself a deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Given that they probably don't have unlimited budget for staffing, especially given that the prison is described as "chronically understaffed", I'm going to go with "no".

I agree they fucked up, here, mind you. I'm just saying "rotating guards, plural, watching one prisoner 24/7" isn't a realistic option regardless. This kind of shitty treatment is, unfortunately, not uncommon in the American prison system, apparently. This is just a particularly high-profile prisoner.
    He was receiving 24/7 attention, but its removal was just another thing they screwed up. His lawyer requested them to lift the watch, which has to go through the warden, but didn't. Even with the reduced status he was suppose to have a paper type sheet, 30 minute check-ins and a cellmate aware of the situation. He had none of that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/45...e-watch-report

Not to mention the guards at the very least were telling people people all about it an hour before the media even heard at the very least if not bragging about his death themselves on 4chan.

Our private prison system is truly awful and this just showcases it.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2019-08-14 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    :P i just love how far leftists say :P " stop this conspiracy theories" And then we have " Trump is sending secret messages to Nazis" or "trump is Russian asset" LOL And we are talking about MSNBC one of Americas main news network ROFL
    Weird, I read Fox News this morning and they were the ones who were acting like everything was normal/fine with the Epstein case. Multiple articles alluding to his death being a suicide and nothing else.

Just went over there now to see what's changed by tonight. Fox headline article is "Disgraced money man's suicide case overrun by conspiracy theories from fringe and mainstream". Hmm....

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records
    The two guards who were in the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours, then falsified records to cover up their mistake, a law enforcement official and a prison official said on Tuesday.

Those disclosures came as the two guards were placed on administrative leave and the warden of the jail, the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, was temporarily reassigned, pending the outcome of the investigation into Mr. Epstein’s death, the Justice Department announced.

The two correctional officers in the special housing unit where Mr. Epstein was held — 9 South — falsely recorded in a log that they had checked on the financier, who was facing sex trafficking charges, every 30 minutes, as was required, the officials said. Such false entries in an official log could constitute a federal crime.

In fact, the guards had been asleep for some or all of the three hours, the officials said.

The attorney general, William P. Barr, on Monday ordered the Justice Department’s inspector general to look into how Mr. Epstein had managed to commit suicide while in custody and why he had been taken off a suicide watch 12 days earlier.

The best things to do in N.Y.C. during the hottest season of the year. This limited-edition newsletter will launch before Memorial Day and run through Labor Day.

“We will get to the bottom of what happened,” Mr. Barr said.

The warden, Lamine N’Diaye, will be transferred to a Bureau of Prisons office in Philadelphia while the F.B.I. and the Justice Department’s inspector general conduct inquiries. The Justice Department said in a statement that it might take additional punitive actions.

The guards discovered Mr. Epstein, 66, dead in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, officials said. He had apparently hanged himself with a bedsheet, likely fastening the sheet to a top bunk and pitching himself forward, law enforcement and prison officials said.

Mr. Epstein had been awaiting trial on charges he had sexually abused scores of teenage girls at his mansions in Manhattan and Palm Beach, Fla.

He had apparently tried to commit suicide once before, on July 23, shortly after he was denied bail, which resulted in him being placed on suicide watch, prison officials familiar with the incident have said.

Six days later, prison officials determined that he was no longer a threat to his own life and returned him to a cell in the 9 South housing unit with another inmate, officials said. That inmate was later transferred out of the cell, leaving Mr. Epstein alone on Friday night.
    Editors’ Picks
    Back to Pastis for a Second Helping of Nostalgia
    Bachelorettes, Brawls and Body Cameras: A Night at the Theater in London
    Now Playing for the Syracuse Mets: Yesterday’s Stars, Not Tomorrow’s

Though it is standard practice to house people who have recently been taken off suicide watch with another person, the prison did not replace Mr. Epstein’s cellmate.

The Justice Department, which oversees the Bureau of Prisons, did not immediately identify the two correctional officers who were placed on administrative leave.

Two prison officials familiar with the incident said the two guards had not looked in on Mr. Epstein for about three hours before he was found.

One of the guards was a former correctional officer who had taken a different position at the detention center that did not involve overseeing detainees. He had been pressed into service again as a guard because of a staff shortage and was working overtime, a law enforcement official and an employee at the jail said.

The second officer, a woman who was assigned to that wing, had been ordered to work overtime because the jail was short staffed.

(source)

So, the pro-squad gaurds were called back, and the subs appearently got a little tuckered out, you know, just a little sleepy. Had to take a nap and OUPSY, forgot to stagger their naps. Did they get asked if a rag smelled like clourophorm? Idk, who knows, but I guess they "feel asleep" on the job. Jeffrey Epstein's guards fell asleep and i guess falsified records to cover up their failure to check on him for three hours before he died.

So the first successful suicide in the history of the MCC, just so happens to be the most prolific high profile prisoner ever who ran an IRL Pizzagate cabal international pedophile sex slave ring tied to Hollywood, Washington DC, London, Paris, Berlin, politicians and CEO's around the world, elite scientists, and every whose who on Earth, and they video CCTV cameras happen to not work, the attempted suicide guy is taking off suicide watch the day before, his cell mate is removed, the A-Team gaurds are recalled and replaced with the.... B-Squad whom both fall asleep at the same time, allowing a dude for whom the only other being with the same knowledge of elite's sins as God him/herself to somehow commit suicide in a way that still as far as I know been explained.

This is the aurora borealis in Skinners kitchen of elite pedo sex slave kingpin suicides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

(source)

So, the pro-squad gaurds were called back, and the subs appearently got a little tuckered out, you know, just a little sleepy. Had to take a nap and OUPSY, forgot to stagger their naps. Did they get asked if a rag smelled like clourophorm? Idk, who knows, but I guess they "feel asleep" on the job. Jeffrey Epstein's guards fell asleep and i guess falsified records to cover up their failure to check on him for three hours before he died.

So the first successful suicide in the history of the MCC, just so happens to be the most prolific high profile prisoner ever who ran an IRL Pizzagate cabal international pedophile sex slave ring tied to Hollywood, Washington DC, London, Paris, Berlin, politicians and CEO's around the world, elite scientists, and every whose who on Earth, and they video CCTV cameras happen to not work, the attempted suicide guy is taking off suicide watch the day before, his cell mate is removed, the A-Team gaurds are recalled and replaced with the.... B-Squad whom both fall asleep at the same time, allowing a dude for whom the only other being with the same knowledge of elite's sins as God him/herself to somehow commit suicide in a way that still as far as I know been explained.

This is the aurora borealis in Skinners kitchen of elite pedo sex slave kingpin suicides.
    I didn't get a chance to reply earlier but got a good laugh from your post about your MIL and 24 hour news. My condolences. I don't have in-laws but my boyfriend's father is similarly insufferable.

CNN has one article link about Epstein on their front page, next to a story about gay penguins at the zoo and yet another article bitching about Trump.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I didn't get a chance to reply earlier but got a good laugh from your post about your MIL and 24 hour news. My condolences. I don't have in-laws but my boyfriend's father is similarly insufferable.

CNN has one article link about Epstein on their front page, next to a story about gay penguins at the zoo and yet another article bitching about Trump.
    Now that we live closer to his family I'll be seeing this person more. She bitches nonstop about us not owning a TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    So, I was in the, this is highly unlikely to be a conspiracy perpetrated by either side, camp. Enter 4chan and the alt-right......
    Eh, proper news outlets need to check on information. 4chan trolls don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Even if he told his lawyer what would it do? His lawyer cant walk him out of jail. Once he went back to his cell he would be screwed.
    Also wouldnt be the first time someone put pressure on a lawyer. He did want Epstein off suicide watch apparently.

This guy could have sold out a lot of people to get himself a deal.
    His lawyer can go to the press...tell them that someone tried to kill his client and the authorities aren't doing anything.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Given that they probably don't have unlimited budget for staffing, especially given that the prison is described as "chronically understaffed", I'm going to go with "no".

I agree they fucked up, here, mind you. I'm just saying "rotating guards, plural, watching one prisoner 24/7" isn't a realistic option regardless. This kind of shitty treatment is, unfortunately, not uncommon in the American prison system, apparently. This is just a particularly high-profile prisoner.
    It is a entirely realistic option, it requires a 3 or 4 prison guards to constantly watch over a high profile prisoner, which Epstein was.

If a nation such as Croatia was able to successfully implement such suicide watches in several cases in the past, then America can do it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird, I read Fox News this morning and they were the ones who were acting like everything was normal/fine with the Epstein case. Multiple articles alluding to his death being a suicide and nothing else.

Just went over there now to see what's changed by tonight. Fox headline article is "Disgraced money man's suicide case overrun by conspiracy theories from fringe and mainstream". Hmm....
    This should never be perceived as a issue belonging to a one and only one part of the political spectrum. It appears that Epstein was catering to all, only money and power was required to get into his circle.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Theodarzna

You know what is the tragicomic part of all this?

Nothing will come out of this, it will be forgotten and swept aside in the dustbin of history just like the Panama papers were.
    ACCOUNT TERMINATED.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It might not be ridiculous, as using that word with conspiracy theories is redundant, but it is certainly a conspiracy theory.

This whole thing smells awful - the best case scenario for those in power was his suicide early on into this process. Which is why everyone is up in arms. The only thing that I can say "feels" wrong is how much Barr is all over this, like he's putting on a show because now the threat has been eliminated. But I'll be the first to admit there is nothing to corroborate it.
    Has anyone looked into Barr's father and his relationship w Epstein?
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/donald-barr/
    The father of US Attorney General William Barr hired a young college dropout named Jeffrey E. Epstein to teach math at the Dalton School in the 1970s despite Epstein having dropped out of college and only being 20 years old at the time.

In his 1973 science fiction book ‘Space Relations: A slightly gothic interplanetary tale,’ Barr wrote about a future where after “…galaxies are colonized, John Craig, a young space diplomat, is captured by interplanetary pirates and sold into slavery.” The blub for the book reads, that on the planet Kossar, “boredom and absolute power have driven the rulers to a special kind of madness,” and Craig is captured and sold into slavery until he’s bought by “the exquisite lady Morgan Sydney, a beautiful, sensual woman. He soon makes his way from the hellish slavery into her bed in the tower of her castle.”

Weird.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

So the first successful suicide in the history of the MCC
    Why make shit up? Although we all know the answer to that

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    His lawyer can go to the press...tell them that someone tried to kill his client and the authorities aren't doing anything.
    You mean like how they went to the press about his inadequate jail?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Has anyone looked into Barr's father and his relationship w Epstein?
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/donald-barr/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...effrey-epstein

"Barr weighed whether he would have to remove himself from involvement in the case in part because Epstein had previously hired lawyers from the law firm Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Barr served as counsel to the law firm before becoming attorney general.

But Barr has recused himself from any retrospective review of the Justice Department’s decision more than a decade ago letting Epstein avoid prosecution on federal sex-trafficking offenses in Florida and the decades of prison time that he could have faced if convicted."
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2019-08-14 at 11:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Eh, proper news outlets need to check on information. 4chan trolls don't.
    Regardless, a 4chan troll announcing he's dead and saying how he died an hour before the news found out, to me, signifies someone close to the prison at the very least is an alt-right shit stain. I understand real new has to verify, but to beat them to it an hour before any outlet even announced his death, no less the exact method? Outside the guards (unless they called someone), the medical personnel who pronounced him and the prison staff there has to be a fairly short list of those who would have known that quickly. Considering they rushed to 4chan of all places with a pepe meme, the individual if it was an employee needs to lose their job at the very least and any negligent actions where they might have been involved need to be reviewed at the very least.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2019-08-14 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Regardless, a 4chan troll announcing he's dead and saying how he died an hour before the news found out, to me, signifies someone close to the prison at the very least is an alt-right shit stain and at the very least the dozen of neglectful actions done (or not done) by the prison need to be looked in to as potential willful neglect.
    Someone in prison is ready to leak, that much is granted. Probably for some money, we know they are overworked and understaffed, so logic says underpaid as well. But for all we know, they may have leaked to a news site where someone else leaked to 4chan while confirmation was sought. I don't think this needs to be overthought and overcomplicated. There is enough headache around the thing as it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    [B]So, the pro-squad gaurds were called back, and the subs appearently got a little tuckered out, you know, just a little sleepy. Had to take a nap and OUPSY, forgot to stagger their naps. Did they get asked if a rag smelled like clourophorm? Idk, who knows, but I guess they "feel asleep" on the job. Jeffrey Epstein's guards fell asleep and i guess falsified records to cover up their failure to check on him for three hours before he died.
    They had been been working overtime. I'm fairly certain it's against the rules for them to be taking naps while on duty period. Full stop.

You really think they would have taken time to coordinate said naps and stagger them? One probably had no idea the other was even napping. Let's be honest, as they were dozing off the welfare of the prisoners was the last thing on their mind, no less the pedophile whose lawyer got his suicide watch reduced.

Since you're going all QAnon on us, who said that was the first successful suicide attempt? Or is that just an assumption?

Let's not forget the POTUS is re-tweeting said conspiracy theories.

You also have Fox & Friends’ Pete Hegseth peddling the notion it might be a conspiracy.

Several of the hosts of The Five were peddling it, as well, yesterday.

So while they might not have the notion up on the website, some of their trashcan personalities that make them money are certainly alluding to it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I do not see how you got that from Fox. I watch it in the evenings mainly and they have pointed out and had several invited commentators who have said there are a lot of things fishy about his death and raise many questions on it.

Personally, I am getting tired of all the attention to it from the media. While I feel the investigation should continue and any crimes committed by anyone brought to justice, the media is repeating the same old stuff, over and over.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Man. All the things that happened and I'm shocked the people who usually say all evil comes from Trump that he didn't have him killed personally.

If cops can murder people in jail to cover up crimes, why can't rich people that potentially have gardens full of dirt on them do it?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Man. All the things that happened and I'm shocked the people who usually say all evil comes from Trump that he didn't have him killed personally.

If cops can murder people in jail to cover up crimes, why can't rich people that potentially have gardens full of dirt on them do it?
    It would be easy and happens more than some know. The only reason Trump has not been assassinated is, the US Secret Service does a great job of protecting the President.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Bro it's just an accident bro. We were totally following brotocal bro but i needed a little bro-nap y'know to recharge the old brotteries.

Sorry your bro died bro.