Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I read the WaPo article. Hangings, specifically prion hangings tend to be very violent affairs. It's not like in the movies, where a person just drops ones (or gently passes out). This is a person who was hanged from a spot that is likely between 5-6 feet in the air. There's not going to be overhead pipes and bars, so the person would have to force himself to go unconscious, or prevent himself from actually being able to stand. That can be accomplished by jerking the neck violently or dropping multiple times. It sounds seriously unpleasant, but plenty of inmates still do it.
    Unpleasant is an understatement lol. Let's go full Dexter.

    Also it's generally better to wrap the body in chain link fencing or plastic "snow fence" before attaching a big weight. And be sure to stab the body in the abdomen a few times and remove the shoes. That way it can decay and get eaten by aquatic life faster and won't bloat and try to float back to the surface.

    You remove the shoes because the feet are usually one of the first parts of the body to detach from the rest of the corpse. Shoes delay the decay of the feet and provide buoyancy. So when the ankles rot apart, up come the feet to be carried by wind, wave and currents. (this is why there was that spate of otherwise unexplained feet washing up in BC a few years back. )
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Unpleasant is an understatement lol. Let's go full Dexter.

    Also it's generally better to wrap the body in chain link fencing or plastic "snow fence" before attaching a big weight. And be sure to stab the body in the abdomen a few times and remove the shoes. That way it can decay and get eaten by aquatic life faster and won't bloat and try to float back to the surface.

    You remove the shoes because the feet are usually one of the first parts of the body to detach from the rest of the corpse. Shoes delay the decay of the feet and provide buoyancy. So when the ankles rot apart, up come the feet to be carried by wind, wave and currents. (this is why there was that spate of otherwise unexplained feet washing up in BC a few years back. )
    Well, luckily we don't need to know how to hide a body. And yes, joints are the first spots were a body is going to come apart, animals like to rip at a corpse, and take food elsewhere.

    Going back to Epstein, most prisons make it more difficult to harm yourself, short of bashing your skull into bars. Hanging yourself is possible, but it's not a one-and-done thing in many instances. There's no kicking out a stool, and slowly suffocating. Think more like standing in your living room, jumping up, and landing on your butt... all with a twisted sheet wrapped around your neck. It's not going to be fast.

    Now, another way to do it, which would also cause similar results, would be to fashion more of a hanging loop, put your head in it, then twist until you can't to it any longer. It's basically a tourniquet with your body as the leverage bar. You can easily break bones that way, and also wouldn't need much height to accomplish it. Once you cut off the blood vessels, you would simply pass out, and slump down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  3. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    What are you talking about? I explain the first suicide attempt the same way: he knew he wasn't getting out and was going to spend the rest of his life in prison under constant threat of torture and murder. He was trying to commit suicide.
    I think you may have misinterpreted the meaning of my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Now, another way to do it, which would also cause similar results, would be to fashion more of a hanging loop, put your head in it, then twist until you can't to it any longer. It's basically a tourniquet with your body as the leverage bar. You can easily break bones that way, and also wouldn't need much height to accomplish it. Once you cut off the blood vessels, you would simply pass out, and slump down.
    I need a stronger ceiling fan, it stopped spinning. /JOKE!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ghislaine has finally been spotted.

    https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffre...nce-his-death/ NyPost (owned by Rupert Murdoch, name found in Epstein’s black book. Murdoch has two numbers — one New York, one California — listed in Epstein's address book.)

    Maxwell, 57, alleged madam to the multi-millionaire Epstein, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out on Monday while reading, “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.”
    The non-fiction book is about 71 CIA agents killed in line of duty. Alternate interpretation is she may be threatening to expose CIA agents/operations etc... She's gonna wind up dead like Epstein.



    We need to open a new Church Committee which investigated abuses by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

    On August 17, 1975 Senator Frank Church appeared on NBC's Meet the Press, and discussed the NSA, without mentioning it by name:

    In the need to develop a capacity to know what potential enemies are doing, the United States government has perfected a technological capability that enables us to monitor the messages that go through the air. (...) Now, that is necessary and important to the United States as we look abroad at enemies or potential enemies. We must know, at the same time, that capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left: such is the capability to monitor everything—telephone conversations, telegrams, it doesn't matter. There would be no place to hide.

    If this government ever became a tyranny, if a dictator ever took charge in this country, the technological capacity that the intelligence community has given the government could enable it to impose total tyranny, and there would be no way to fight back because the most careful effort to combine together in resistance to the government, no matter how privately it was done, is within the reach of the government to know. Such is the capability of this technology. (...)

    I don't want to see this country ever go across the bridge. I know the capacity that is there to make tyranny total in America, and we must see to it that this agency and all agencies that possess this technology operate within the law and under proper supervision so that we never cross over that abyss. That is the abyss from which there is no return.
    - - - Updated - - -

    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...tein-Docs.html

    https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocki...y-cohn/260621/

    https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-g...candal/261172/

    https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffre...nce-his-death/

    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-contacts.html

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Barr
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2019-08-15 at 11:35 PM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic

  5. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    What are you talking about? I explain the first suicide attempt the same way: he knew he wasn't getting out and was going to spend the rest of his life in prison under constant threat of torture and murder. He was trying to commit suicide.



    It's not strange. I'd suggest you read more dostoyevsky if you have problems understanding (specifically the passages about how and why the death penalty is inhumane; remember, he was on "death row" for a while, so he has first hand experience). Epstein had nothing to look forward to but spending time in prison, and worrying about being tortured then murdered. Your options are basically: kill yourself and spare yourself the time in prison and the torture; or have to spend time in prison and then get murdered but also be intermittently tortured first. It's not death that he's avoiding. It's the prison and torture.

    Give me a break.

    Nothing to look forward to ?

    How about "Calling in a favor. Getting pardoned. and retiring to a private sex island in a non-extradition country for the rest of your life"

    If I knew *only* Trump, that would be enough hope for me... but Epstein had history with *many* people. I find it more believably that one of those people murdering out of fear, than Epstein believing that none of those people would help him.

  6. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Give me a break.

    Nothing to look forward to ?

    How about "Calling in a favor. Getting pardoned. and retiring to a private sex island in a non-extradition country for the rest of your life"

    If I knew *only* Trump, that would be enough hope for me... but Epstein had history with *many* people. I find it more believably that one of those people murdering out of fear, than Epstein believing that none of those people would help him.
    Problem with this argument, is that this was going to be a New York State case. Meaning, no possible pardon from Trump.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  7. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Ghislaine has finally been spotted.
    The non-fiction book is about 71 CIA agents killed in line of duty. Alternate interpretation is she may be threatening to expose CIA agents/operations etc... She's gonna wind up dead like Epstein.
    I won't be surprised at all.
    And I'm sure the autopsy will say she committed suicide. (with a little help)

  8. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    A post with stuff in it
    I just need to ask... are you subscribed to r/Conspiracy?

  9. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I just need to ask... are you subscribed to r/Conspiracy?
    obviously lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    the mintpress links are goldmines.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic

  10. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Problem with this argument, is that this was going to be a New York State case. Meaning, no possible pardon from Trump.
    I doubt stuff like this would happen via the rather public and visible channels that are presidential pardons...

  11. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Problem with this argument, is that this was going to be a New York State case. Meaning, no possible pardon from Trump.
    Trump calls Barr, Barr makes Federal charges, Trump issues Pardon. Supreme Court says !@#$ off, King Trump has spoken! when NY tries to make a case.

    When you say "no possibility" you have to exclude all possibilities.

  12. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Trump calls Barr, Barr makes Federal charges, Trump issues Pardon. Supreme Court says !@#$ off, King Trump has spoken! when NY tries to make a case.

    When you say "no possibility" you have to exclude all possibilities.
    That still doesn't mean the state can't charge him.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Give me a break.

    Nothing to look forward to ?

    How about "Calling in a favor. Getting pardoned. and retiring to a private sex island in a non-extradition country for the rest of your life"

    If I knew *only* Trump, that would be enough hope for me... but Epstein had history with *many* people. I find it more believably that one of those people murdering out of fear, than Epstein believing that none of those people would help him.
    Again, there was no chance of getting a deal this time. The first time there weren't members of both parties publicly calling for a thorough investigation. There wasn't the previous malfeasance, which is also being investigated (if I had to guess, acosta will escape jail [though an argument could be made of an ongoing conspiracy, probably not successfully: based on the last act in furtherance] and lose his license to practice law). That type of corruption requires some modicum of secrecy.Talking about suicide, that would be political suicide. Trump wasn't going near epstein with a 20' pole. Nor was any future president. Nor was anyone with a brain who wasn't required to for either their job or because they're also imprisoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  14. #574
    Not Working Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    59,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Trump calls Barr, Barr makes Federal charges, Trump issues Pardon. Supreme Court says !@#$ off, King Trump has spoken! when NY tries to make a case.

    When you say "no possibility" you have to exclude all possibilities.
    Legal jurisdictions aren't whimsy, you know.

    What you described is literally not a possibility. The federal courts can't just upscale state-level charges to the federal level on a whim. They're limited to cases that fall within federal, not State, jurisdiction.

  15. #575
    Did you read the headlines yesterday?

    Medical examiner rules Epstein death a suicide by hanging - AP

    Did you read the article? I think this is the bigger headline...

    Epstein’s lawyers said they were “not satisfied” with Sampson’s conclusions and that they would conduct their own investigation, including seeking to obtain any video of the area around Epstein’s cell from the time leading to his death.

    Meanwhile, the investigation into Epstein’s death is being hampered because some people, including jail staff members who are believed to have information pertinent to the probe, aren’t cooperating and have not yet been interviewed by the FBI, according to a Justice Department official.

    An office telephone number for Dr. Michael Baden, the pathologist hired by Epstein’s representatives to observe the autopsy, repeatedly rang unanswered on Friday.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic

  16. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Did you read the headlines yesterday?

    Medical examiner rules Epstein death a suicide by hanging - AP

    Did you read the article? I think this is the bigger headline...
    I guess the suicide of the sleaze bag was so traumatic that the staff around the event with possible key info are refusing to co operate /eyeroll
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •