Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

NA loses once again.

NA forever and always a collective bunch of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    At least people at Red Bull are fair-play, they renamed the steam "World Second Race" lol
    https://imgur.com/aEdPGwV

It checks out

Second laptop now says NA first

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As a European, I really wanted Limit to win this time. Pity.

Congrats to Method though, never disappoints.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    It's a shame that Blizzard and the mindless Preach haters have an unjustified prejudice against him.
    Blizzard's "prejudice" is entirely justified on him broadcasting an exploit to thousands of viewers, probably causing many other people to get banned. You don't ban someone for 30 days, have them *agree* with the ban and yet be considered "prejudiced".

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Banned and no one exactly knows why
    A lot of people know why. He was threatening girl on stream with knife, there are videos of it.

"Fans" is a loose term of the word when it comes to twitch & the limit vs method race, most are 13 year old kids spamming memes and looking to be a dickhead and troll.

I wouldn't call that a fan, just a shit stirrer.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Congrats Method!

I'm now interested in seeing whether Limit is able to kill it this reset with their current strat or not.
    They probably could if they kept banging their heads against the Azshara wall, but I imagine that they'll be mentally deflated and might not even raid again till reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preach is very passionate about the game and about raiding, and you could see that in his casting. He did an incredible job engaging people into watching a raid boss. It's a shame that Blizzard and the mindless Preach haters have an unjustified prejudice against him.
    I mostly don't agree with his content or his opinions, but i do enjoy him as a commentator, he did a very good job casting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennett View Post
    question now is: Do we think limit will go for world 2nd or will morale just completely die
    go go go china!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpySnowflake View Post
    Really hope Paragon v2.0 would emerge to knock Method off the perch. Getting boring. Still - gz!
    yeah basically this but i will say that the overall presentation from both Method's & Redbull's streams were polished production-wise, and as for the casters, i preferred the Redbull streams, mostly because of information being passed. Great event in total tho, nice work !

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Blizzard's "prejudice" is entirely justified on him broadcasting an exploit to thousands of viewers, probably causing many other people to get banned. You don't ban someone for 30 days, have them *agree* with the ban and yet be considered "prejudiced".
    That's exactly why it's prejudice. He has never casted before yet he is being judged based on some isolated misunderstanding in the past, and not on incredible work he has been doing in the last two weeks.

Question now is: do we think limit will go for world 2nd or will morale just completely die
    Their strat isn't bad, it just isn't likely that they'll get the kill this reset. They're effectively hard capped by gear right now. It's possible they have the stars align and get a perfect pull and down it but it doesn't seem likely especially with WF off the table.

It has to be massively disappointing to put all your chips on the wrong strat, especially because there is no way to plan around it ahead of time. Method banked on a P4 burn, Limit had a safer, slow and steady wins the race approach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    yeah basically this but i will say that the overall presentation from both Method's & Redbull's streams were polished production-wise, and as for the casters, i preferred the Redbull streams, mostly because of information being passed. Great event in total tho, nice work !
    I agree. Redbull's night crew was amazing. Tons of laughs and everyone just having a good time. I hope Redbull does another event next time.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    You're not wrong, but the sheer number of fans is so staggering on one side compared to the other that it just makes it so much worse. But it's also just a worse problem all around it seems with e-sports. Like, when my NBA team loses and I go visit the reddit, it's generally WAY more chill. Congratulations from other teams, a little bit of friendly banter, but nothing like this. It's exhausting. It makes it hard to choose a "team" in the WF races because everyone is so damn toxic that I don't identify with any fanbase.
    The best way to watch both streams was to ignore the chat entirely (which has the added bonus of larger PoV). The only useful thing in there were progress updates/replays. Other than that, it was either typical Twitch spam or insults towards (whoever was losing at the time).

I guess I'm old but I also found it incredibly weird to hear casters with all those "let's get some (monkas? pogs? whateverthefucks) in chat!!!". I don't believe it happened that often back in BoD or maybe the chat pandering only gets this obnoxious in two week races.
    That's exactly why it's prejudice. He has never casted before yet he is being judged based on some isolated misunderstanding in the past, and not on incredible work he has been doing in the last two weeks.
    How is it prejudice? For Blizzard, this is a fairly serious offence. Streaming exploits to a huge number of people is not something they can just ignore and pretend they're cool with the guy. This is all on him, not them - he thought no one would get banned, he was wrong.

That's not what he's talking about - Blizz have had it in for Preach ever since he went in HARD on how bad the GCD change was - and we know he was right because of Blizz gradually reversing that change over time
    I think people are overestimating the "prejudice" blizz has against Preach. He just wasn't invited to one creator summit due to advertising bug abuse, but otherwise I'm sure they are in contact and on good terms. He's doing good work promoting the game after all.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2019-07-28 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Their strat isn't bad, it just isn't likely that they'll get the kill this reset.
    It's kind of the same story as Jaina. They are using the much safer strat but that doesn't win you a WF. It seems like the meta, unless Blizzard changes things up, is to always focus on burning the boss in the last phase.

- - - Updated - - -

The best way to watch both streams was to ignore the chat entirely (which has the added bonus of larger PoV). The only useful thing in there were progress updates/replays. Other than that, it was either typical Twitch spam or insults towards (whoever was losing at the time).
    I shouldn't have to do that, though. I want to share ideas and thoughts with fellow viewers, and interact with the casters when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    I mostly don't agree with his content or his opinions, but i do enjoy him as a commentator, he did a very good job casting.
    Yeah, I also feel Preach was one of the best if not the best caster again. He's passionate, knowledgeable and has some high quality bants. I certainly hope that he comes back for the next tier

I guess I'm old but I also found it incredibly weird to hear casters with all those "let's get some (monkas? pogs? whateverthefucks) in chat!!!". I don't believe it happened that often back in BoD or maybe the chat pandering only gets this obnoxious in two week races.How is it prejudice? For Blizzard, this is a fairly serious offence. Streaming exploits to a huge number of people is not something they can just ignore and pretend they're cool with the guy. This is all on him, not them - he thought no one would get banned, he was wrong.
    It's prejudice because people are hating on Preach casting when they've never even seen him cast before. Despite all the days and hours of good work he's put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Method are just thoroughly better man, one less day of progression and still killed azshara with fewer pulls than Limit. Haters should quit being salty
    Err the time and pull advantage meant zero after the nerf's. Absolutely nothing. There was 4 guilds pretty much all stuck at the same point.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpySnowflake View Post
    Really hope Paragon v2.0 would emerge to knock Method off the perch. Getting boring. Still - gz!
    No guild with the skills or next level strats exist.

Even method's rag 25 heroic strats were so bad compared to Paragon which is why Paragon won by over a week, nobody used methods strat to kill it but it was the norm to do it the paragon way.