Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It’s been interesting watching neck levels of top guilds on wowprogress the last two weeks. Limit seems very consistent, method/pieces more sporadic. I’m guessing they’ve probably said 60 minimum by opening of mythic so they’re not in a huge rush? If so, limit is just ahead of schedule. Could be wrong.

Also, any word on Josh drama / is he on the roster this tier? Are method back to full strength now with roger/mdi boys back? Big if true

Quote Originally Posted by snookiee View Post
    Also, any word on Josh drama / is he on the roster this tier? Are method back to full strength now with roger/mdi boys back? Big if true
    What Josh drama are you talking about, please?

And I expect Method to win this one handily. Rogerbrown is back and Fragnance/Meeres/Gingi/Zaelia aren't taken by the MDI anymore. Method also added Jeathebelle (ex Limit healer) and Kuri came back too. Probably a better roster than in BoD.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2019-07-09 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    What Josh drama are you talking about, please?

And I expect Method to win this one handily. Rogerbrown is back and Fragnance/Meeres/Gingi/Zaelia aren't taken by the MDI anymore. Method also added Jeathebelle (ex Limit healer) and Kuri came back too. Probably a better roster than in BoD.
    MethodJosh got perma banned on twitch for some unknown reason. A lot of speculation and rumors as to why but he has been silent on it so no one really knows why.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-07-09 at 07:12 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

7+ Year Old Account
    There is a guild on my server literally called <bfa is doodoo> and I hope they take it all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    MethodJosh got perma banned on twitch for some unknown reason. A lot of speculation as to why but he has been silent on it so no one really knows why.
    Damn The best autistic WoW streamer is gone then. Thanks for the explanation.

Limit is stacking like 7 rogues and 9 monks in their heroic clear. Is this what you think Method and the other top guilds also will be stacking for this raid or what?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    I just hope there's a secret phase + another cinematic finale, PS: Go Method
    Fat chance, even fatter for extra cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Limit is stacking like 7 rogues and 9 monks in their heroic clear. Is this what you think Method and the other top guilds also will be stacking for this raid or what?
    Of maybe they got it confuzzled and think it's MDI? :v
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Or this is one of several groups they will be running and this one is used to funnel leather to a select few?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

thats how you gear up the leather class mains, bring as many leather wearers as possible and trade all the loot to mains.

same will be done with cloth & mail & plate.

I was in a raid with some pieces members a few weeks ago and they said they would probably dayraid wednesday-sunday then go back to normal, but maybe they changed their minds

Now that Method doesn't have the financial backing of Redbull, that could put financial stress on the players and that stress could lead to underperforming and potentially a worsening of their already dropping ranking. It wouldn't be a surprise if even Limit outranks them this raid.

Is wowprogress still going to track boss kills, I see they haven't updated for the new raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melledy View Post
    I was in a raid with some pieces members a few weeks ago and they said they would probably dayraid wednesday-sunday then go back to normal, but maybe they changed their minds
    Normally they only do 2 days?

Limits neck is average 3 levels higher than methods. Man these guys really cant afford to slack so much this time around..

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Now that Method doesn't have the financial backing of Redbull, that could put financial stress on the players and that stress could lead to underperforming and potentially a worsening of their already dropping ranking. It wouldn't be a surprise if even Limit outranks them this raid.
    The financial support from Red Bull was likely none to very low, the main source of income is streaming during the race. Don't worry, the guild won't go hungry any time soon. It would revert to selling boost runs like crazy (which has been pretty much replaced by stream money) before that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Limits neck is average 3 levels higher than methods. Man these guys really cant afford to slack so much this time around..
    Between 57 and 62 the difference is negligible, it's unlikely that many if any raiders will reach 62 before mythic starts. 65 would be the real powerjump, but 62 can be a nice survivability boost.

As you can see here, https://www.wowsnips.xyz/ all the raiders are on course to be above 57 by mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Between 57 and 62 the difference is negligible, it's unlikely that many if any raiders will reach 62 before mythic starts. 65 would be the real powerjump, but 62 can be a nice survivability boost.

As you can see here, https://www.wowsnips.xyz/ all the raiders are on course to be above 57 by mythic.
    If I recall, 60 unlocks the quest to gain the epic version of that HoA essence, with all the dragonflights story.
    For some specs, it's close to BiS, even as a minor essence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know how many runs are they doing?
    Only managed to open Twitch now, so I don't know what US / EU already done
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I have a feeling Azshara is gonna take longer than any end boss in BFA
    That would be quite a feat considering Uu'nat took almost as many pulls as Mythic KJ who was arguably the hardest endboss of the Mythic raid era. IMO Azshara will be in-between Jaina and tenatcleboi in terms of difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    thats how you gear up the leather class mains, bring as many leather wearers as possible and trade all the loot to mains.

same will be done with cloth & mail & plate.
    Exactly this - Limit was farming the Blackwater Behemoth fight with clothies, and everyone using all their rerolls, hoping for weapon/trinket is my guess. Makes sense they would do this with Leather/Plate/Mail wearers as well, honestly was a boring stream to watch since it was the same fight over and over (something like 13 times in a row, they killed BB).

I don't know about you guys but being able to watch the top 3 guilds stream is hype as fuck.