Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 162 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    How much is Pieces raiding? Not sure why people on the first page think it'll be such a freebie for Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Limits neck is average 3 levels higher than methods. Man these guys really cant afford to slack so much this time around..
    Method also has all week this week with artifact knowledge to catch up. Im sure they will both be similar next week.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Method also has all week this week with artifact knowledge to catch up. Im sure they will both be similar next week.
    nobody is gonna farm ap this week. They will grind mythic+ for gear. So they stay behind.

Right, and Limit it going to take a weeks break before the raid right?

No they will both be farming. So Method will remain behind.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I can't see wowprogress updating, have they given up or smth?

I'm rooting for any Finnish guild, I miss the classy guys of Paragon, so no frills and no drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Right, and Limit it going to take a weeks break before the raid right?

No they will both be farming. So Method will remain behind.
    I think you're looking too deeply into this thinking that Method will have a major disadvantage. Method coming into mythic week within everyone at 60 neck level vs Limit going into mythic week with everyone had 61/62 isn't going to make that much of a difference. I doubt people will be getting 65 until at least 2 weeks from now and 65 is the only one that actually makes a major difference. 60 unlocks rank 3 Flames which im not sure is even that good. 63 gives a stam increase.

Limit came into BoD within an entire ilvl higher than method due to them faction swapping on heroic week so method had a disadvantage as well. I think the reason Method isn't farming as much as limit is because they probably believe that it isn't really a major advantage. Method isn't going to purposely gimp themselves if they believed otherwise.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-07-10 at 08:06 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

is Heroic Azhara still up?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I can't see wowprogress updating, have they given up or smth?

I'm rooting for any Finnish guild, I miss the classy guys of Paragon, so no frills and no drama.
    wowprogress only updates for Mythic difficulty. since Mythic is not out yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    MethodJosh got perma banned on twitch for some unknown reason. A lot of speculation and rumors as to why but he has been silent on it so no one really knows why.
    Its not perm, its a indefinite ban meaning it could be 7-30 days depending on twitch.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Its not perm, its a indefinite ban meaning it could be 7-30 days depending on twitch.
    Any source on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I have a feeling Azshara is gonna take longer than any end boss in BFA
    I agree. She’s already insane on normal. She’s worse than KJ
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Any source on that?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamF..._indefinitely/
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

My usual post to shoutout a fallen brother, Jdance. Rest in Peace, we all miss you.

edit: I should be more clear, he's not dead. Just fallen

You say it is only a 7-30 day suspension but in the end of that pic it says "Due to your suspension of 30 days or longer etc"

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    I'm not sure that's what "indefinitely" means.

It's always the same.
    US: EU is trash.
    EU: US is trash.
    *Method wins*

I think you're looking too deeply into this thinking that Method will have a major disadvantage. Method coming into mythic week within everyone at 60 neck level vs Limit going into mythic week with everyone had 61/62 isn't going to make that much of a difference. I doubt people will be getting 65 until at least 2 weeks from now and 65 is the only one that actually makes a major difference. 60 unlocks rank 3 Flames which im not sure is even that good. 63 gives a stam increase.

Limit came into BoD within an entire ilvl higher than method due to them faction swapping on heroic week so method had a disadvantage as well. I think the reason Method isn't farming as much as limit is because they probably believe that it isn't really a major advantage. Method isn't going to purposely gimp themselves if they believed otherwise.
    No they didn't because Method gained just as much extra gear from having a much wider viewing base and a ton more chalk as a result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I'm not sure that's what "indefinitely" means.
    Means not clearly defined so in his case he could be banned for a year or 6 months or 3months its up to twitch really they could unban him before the mythic race starts no one knows but twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan2 View Post
    is Heroic Azhara still up?
    2 kills on her so far with 1 2hrs ago and another 40mins ago.

Why has only one guild killed Azshara?