Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 162
... LastLast

Horde [8.2] Eternal Palace - World First Thread

HEROIC WORLD FIRST AZSHARA: STRAWBERRY PUPPY KISSES
    MYTHIC WORLD FIRST ABYSSAL COMMANDER SIVARA: BIG DUMB GUILD
    MYTHIC WORLD FIRST BLACKWATER BEHEMOTH:: BIG DUMB GUILD
    MYTHIC WORLD FIRST RADIANCE OF AZSHARA: LIMIT
    MYTHIC WORLD FIRST LADY ASHVANE: METHOD
    MYTHIC WORLD FIRST ORGOZOA: LIMIT
    MYTHIC WORLD FIRST THE QUEEN'S COURT: METHOD

MYTHIC WORLD FIRST ZA'QUL, HARBRINGER OF NYA'LOTHA : LIMIT
    MYTHIC WORLD FIRST QUEEN AZSHARA: METHOD

Sources: https://www.wowprogress.com/
    https://www.method.gg/
    https://www.method.gg/raidprogress
    https://www.redbull.com/us-en/
    https://www.esports.com/

Fun Fact: Method has gotten every mythic world 1st since Tier 20 [Kil'Jaeden]
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-07-28 at 07:46 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I didn't see any up so I decided to make it. Next week the Mythic race starts and tomorrow the raid is released. Who do you think will clear it and which week? What predictions do you have?
    Thanks, looking forward to Bozzel progress for another tier.

What predictions do you have?
    Limit getting to Azshara first and coming in 3rd place again.

Predictions - Method will win because it's what they do....

What i hope. Guilds 2 - 6 put up some next level fight and Pieces actually win. I like rooting for the underdog.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rogerbrown is also returning this race. Should be safe to say it's Method's again.

Can I see your Method's permission to start a world first event thread here Sir or should I call police?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Can I see your Method's permission to start a world first event thread here Sir or should I call police?
    Nah it's fine, it's by the community and not a company, so it's all good.

ot: Method probably beating the last boss late in week 2, 2nd place early in week 3. Let's hope I'm wrong, it's more exciting when there's actual competition and not just Method winning

10+ Year Old Account
    Pieces winning last tier is making this 10 times more exciting than it should be. I'm gonna nominate the Chinese guilds this tier. Guilds required insane amounts of prep this tier, doing islands 16 hours a day for reaping significant rewards seems to be the new norm. I just have a feeling the Chinese are better at this part of the game.

I also think Method learned a lot from their loss and are stronger than ever, especially after acquiring some really good Limit players.

- - - Updated - - -

This tier will last longer probably, the last 4 bosses seem a lot harder than anything in BoD excluding Jaina, especially if the tuning is bonkers.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2019-07-09 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Nah it's fine, it's by the community and not a company, so it's all good.

ot: Method probably beating the last boss late in week 2, 2nd place early in week 3. Let's hope I'm wrong, it's more exciting when there's actual competition and not just Method winning
    I don't know man, I guess this will solely depend on previous bosses but Azshara looks insane.

Fatboss guide video is 15 minutes long, it covers only phase 1 and 2, it's not even mythic and it has insane amount of mechanics. I sense Uu'nat and KJ level of difficultty boss. Hopefully blizzard won't fuck up the tuning and won't make half of the mechanics irrelevant. Altough I agree that 2 weeks is optimal for world first, 3rd week is a bit stretch (considering they raid 16 hours a day) but I'm looking forward the show!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Pieces winning last tier is making this 10 times more exciting than it should be. I'm gonna nominate the Chinese guilds this tier. Guilds required insane amounts of prep this tier, doing islands 16 hours a day for reaping significant rewards seems to be the new norm. I just have a feeling the Chinese are better at this part of the game.

I also think Method learned a lot from their loss and are stronger than ever, especially after acquiring some really good Limit players.

- - - Updated - - -

This tier will last longer probably, the last 4 bosses seem a lot harder than anything in BoD excluding Jaina, especially if the tuning is bonkers.
    CoS wasn't a tier of it's own.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    CoS wasn't a tier of it's own.
    Not a complete tier, but definitely a new wowprogress section and a world first race nonetheless.

Do we have any info on Pieces day raiding? I'd love to see a real three horse race this time.

Quote Originally Posted by sirethas View Post
    I don't know man, I guess this will solely depend on previous bosses but Azshara looks insane.

Fatboss guide video is 15 minutes long, it covers only phase 1 and 2, it's not even mythic and it has insane amount of mechanics. I sense Uu'nat and KJ level of difficultty boss. Hopefully blizzard won't fuck up the tuning and won't make half of the mechanics irrelevant. Altough I agree that 2 weeks is optimal for world first, 3rd week is a bit stretch (considering they raid 16 hours a day) but I'm looking forward the show!
    I think they overdid it with Uu'nat but I fully expect Azshara to be as complex and hard a fight as KJ, it's a huge lore figure that deserves that spotlight.

I usually don't care at all about this sort of thing, but these days I root for Method, as them streaming the whole thing excites people and is thus good for the game. If they win, it'll probably help stimulate the more guilds to start doing the same.

it's going to be another exciting event to watch. i dont care a lot who wins, but it would be nice if more guilds streamed their progress
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

7+ Year Old Account
    Ashvane is a potential roadblock, depending on the tuning. Beside that, I can only see last 2 bosses putting any fight.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The only thing this hypeup needs is a Serenity comeback.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    The only thing this hypeup needs is a Serenity comeback.
    Not sure what for. So they can once again talk big and fail miserably? We need more meme value. Where is Invective when you need em? That was at least funny.

What predictions do you have?
    I predict you'll be banned by end of the week as usual

I just hope there's a secret phase + another cinematic finale, PS: Go Method