Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by stevepelle91 View Post
    Method is clearly the better guild. It's not even a question and this is coming from an NA player. Player skill aside, they have a better strategy and a more professional attitude. 2 healing the fight is nothing short of genius strategizing.
    They have lots of experience. People in chat complaint about many and long breaks, that's why they are so good, they talk about stuff and have awesome strategists like Scripe and Rogerbrown among others.

seems like an easy kill if they just stop dying to literally random garbage in p2-p3, they had 0 bres when they went to p4 and lorgok was down the whole lust burn phase that was a kill 100% with lorgok doing damage with lust since hes their top 3 dps....

Kill it already i wanna nap

Pretty astonishing how fast progress has been after those nerfs. 4-5 days of 50% attempts and suddenly, we're at sub 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They should just disband. Why even try anymore?
    if you arent first youre last.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Limit waking up and seeing the boss is killed will be hard for them.
    They've got to be used to it by now after all the races they have lost over the years.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    So undoubtedly Method will win this, I wonder if Limit can even kill her this reset? They just lack the DPS. I'm edging towards that either Limit changes their strategy or kills her next reset with gear upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They should just disband. Why even try anymore?
    Why? They are finally getting some money out of it and even if I don't like most of them and they always lose, it's more interesting with more guilds trying.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    seems like an easy kill if they just stop dying to literally random garbage in p2-p3, they had 0 bres when they went to p4 and lorgok was down the whole lust burn phase that was a kill 100% with lorgok doing damage with lust since hes their top 3 dps....
    The whole thing about 2 healing it is that the earlier phases are less reliable (same with not using lust to push 70%, means they miss the timing a percentage of attempts).

Method has the strat/comp to kill it, they are just fishing for the perfect try.
    Limit's strategy is more consistent (if they are not tired/tilted) getting to p4 but they might not have the dps to kill it in time.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    They have lots of experience. People in chat complaint about many and long breaks, that's why they are so good, they talk about stuff and have awesome strategists like Scripe and Rogerbrown among others.
    Well, it's kind of irritating for the viewer, though. If you are running a 24/7 show, the viewer is reasonably expecting to actually be SHOWN something.

I had the impression not even the casters were prepared to have to bridge huge gaps of no streamed progress on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by stevepelle91 View Post
    Method is clearly the better guild. It's not even a question and this is coming from an NA player. Player skill aside, they have a better strategy and a more professional attitude. 2 healing the fight is nothing short of genius strategizing.
    I don't think it's the player skill as Limit had very great performance on Za'qul for example. However, their strategizing is terrible — just look at how they gave up on Ashvane even though it was killable, and then completely choked the 150+ pull lead on Azshara, miscalculating the P4 requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The whole thing about 2 healing it is that the earlier phases are less reliable (same with not using lust to push 70%, means they miss the timing a percentage of attempts).

Method has the strat/comp to kill it, they are just fishing for the perfect try.
    Limit's strategy is more consistent (if they are not tired/tilted) getting to p4 but they might not have the dps to kill it in time.
    but are these people (most often noga and narco) dying due to 2 heals? i think they are dying to bad plays

Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post
    I don't think it's the player skill as Limit had very great performance on Za'qul for example. However, their strategizing is terrible — just look at how they gave up on Ashvane even though it was killable, and then completely choked the 150+ pull lead on Azshara, miscalculating the P4 requirements.
    They never have a huge lead on Azshara, the pull count is misleading. Every guild was stuck around 50% until the nerfs. Those extra pulls they did really didn't give them anything at all, if Method had kept pulling instead of fucking around at the end of the first reset they'd have a similar pull count too.

15+ Year Old Account
    The chick in the studio is having skirt issues a la basic instinct.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post
    Exactly and it seems to be a recurring theme with Limit making bad strategic choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Why? They are finally getting some money out of it and even if I don't like most of them and they always lose, it's more interesting with more guilds trying.
    It is more interesting with more guilds trying, but they're probably not being paid near enough to make it worth trying long term. Plus if you aren't as good as Method, is it really worth putting up with the abuse Method fans throw at every guild just to make the race more interesting?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Pretty astonishing how fast progress has been after those nerfs. 4-5 days of 50% attempts and suddenly, we're at sub 1%.
    What's so strange about that? Plenty of encounters have "walls" after which you achieve dramatic progress until you encounter next such barrier. Redbull stream actually had a nice chart featuring boss % over number of wipes. G'huun was obvious - reaching first laser was worth 30% boss damage plus some extra, so 90% turned into 50 and so on. Jaina with her 3rd phase block and so on.

Here, relatively clean phase 3 means shaving off a decent amount of boss hitpoints, since there are no secondary targets and all that damage is finally going straight to Azshara. Even just tunelling her and dying to the first console would be a sub 40% wipe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    you see a girl's knees and then say something like that

big yikes hours
    She's really uncomfortable there. She almost flashed a couple of times already and tries to fight with her positioning all the time - trying to keep the knees together.

Hey, I'm a man, I see things.

She even grabbed that pillow to help herself.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    It is more interesting with more guilds trying, but they're probably not being paid near enough to make it worth trying long term. Plus if you aren't as good as Method, is it really worth putting up with the abuse Method fans throw at every guild just to make the race more interesting?
    Well, they are surely making much more than last expansion when they were already in the race to top 5 and spending already almost as much time as Method on farming AP, gear, gearing alts, etc. And they didn't stream.

god i hope they don't disband, so i can keep laughing at them tier after tier, just like these select few bad players in Method who hold back the progress.