Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Well, GZ Method. But if we take the whole raid into account it's really hard to say who is the best performer overall.

Yes, Method killed Queen Azshara first, but Limit got to last phase pre nerf. Method wasn't even close at getting into last phase pre nerf.
    Limit killed Za'qul 26h prior to Method, thats big plus in points if you ask me.

All in all I think the end result is pretty much tie between Method and Limit if you ask me. Now let's cheer up the Limit to finish this boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    It's always the same.
    US: EU is trash.
    EU: US is trash.
    *Method wins*
    Good prediction

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    It's not ego...every other guild besides Method is 3-healing because it's safer. Most guilds moving forward will use the 3-heal strat.

Method's strategy was far, far less consistent. But when they did get to P4 the extra DPS let them burn through and ignore a mechanic (console).
    Why do you say things like methods strat is less consistent? Can you prove that?

This is so infantile. You're reducing these strategies to concepts that you easily understand. It's not as easy as weighing pros and cons with strategies

"Limit had a more consistent strat"
    "Method had a risky gamble strat that paid off"

These statements reduce the complexity of the situation. The only reason you're doing this is because you're looking to reduce the variables of this race into words that you and other people easily understand. It's not really not that simple. When really the bottom line is:

"Limit used a strat that won't work for several weeks or until the boss gets nerfed"
    "Method used a strat that employed 2 healers that allowed them to more quickly complete the final phase of the fight"

Flipping back and forth between the streams for the last 48 hours, it did not occur to me that methods strat was more volatile. They had plenty of offhealing to make up for the 3rd healer, and Josh and zaelia are just light-years ahead of their limit counterparts. And this is from someone with friends in limit

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Good prediction
    The funny thing is that even the MDI Method won!

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Well, GZ Method. But if we take the whole raid into account it's really hard to say who is the best performer overall.

Yes, Method killed Queen Azshara first, but Limit got to last phase pre nerf. Method wasn't even close at getting into last phase pre nerf.
    Limit killed Za'qul 26h prior to Method, thats big plus in points if you ask me.

All in all I think the end result is pretty much tie between Method and Limit if you ask me. Now let's cheer up the Limit to finish this boss!
    Don't forget to include that Method exploited a bug to get their fist Court kill instead of waiting for it to be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    People always do what they can to diminish Method's skill/ success, they say stuff like you've mentioned, or accuse of viewbotting, being toxic, having more toons/ gold etc - always happens.
    I don't need smug comments like this. I don't care about your method fanboyism either. I just find it incredibly frustrating how Limit is sticking to a strat that is not going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    I don't need smug comments like this. I don't care about your method fanboyism either. I just find it incredibly frustrating how Limit is sticking to a strat that is not going to work.
    Limit have been making terrible decisions for I don't know how many tiers in a row now. Why are people still surprised by it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you say things like methods strat is less consistent? Can you prove that?
    Kind of a hard thing to prove. I strongly believe that Limit reached P4 more times (of course, they also had more pulls) but I'm not sure what you want from me. I'm not about to look through ~800 pulls between the two guilds and pull the numbers. I could be wrong, that's fine. How is it infantile though? I'm praising Method for using a what I perceive to be a risky strategy to win the race again.

It's not really not that simple. When really the bottom line is:

"Limit used a strat that won't work for several weeks or until the boss gets nerfed"
    "Method used a strat that employed 2 healers that allowed them to more quickly complete the final phase of the fight"
    I see. So it's okay for you to use simplified sentences to describe which, in your own words, reduce the complexity of the situation?

Chill out, dude. We're just talking about the race.

- - - Updated - - -

People always do what they can to diminish Method's skill/ success, they say stuff like you've mentioned, or accuse of viewbotting, being toxic, having more toons/ gold etc - always happens.
    I'm not diminishing them.

Jesus Christ, Bennett. It's like you want to prove me right about the Method fanbase...

Dropping healers is a strat as old as vanilla wow.
    Limit got outplayed again.

I just really wish xyronic wasn't 500 pounds

Let's be real, having Josh is like have 2 healers
    Zaelia might have even been stronger, but for sure two very strong healer and jesse even not playing

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Then why are you even commenting on whether the fight is "underwhelming" or not? The best guilds in the entire world are hundreds and hundreds of wipes into progressing against her, and you're here saying Blizzard "underplayed" her because you killed her on Normal...

You need to get some perspective, here. Your complaint is essentially the equivalent of playing the WC3 campaign with cheats and then claiming that none of the villains were hard enough so the campaign was underwhelming.
    I didn't mean difficulty. I meant her involvment in the fight. A more extreme example is Deathwing in Cata. We just killed tentacles basically.

The azshara fight feels more centered towards the adds and the room, less about her.

That's what i meant

10+ Year Old Account
    You just have a very strange concept of toxic, it's not your fault for that
    You ignore the anti-NA/anti-Limit comments in this thread. You ignore the copypasta spam from Method fans in Limit/Redbull streams, while claiming it's toxic for THESE streams to go into follower-only mode in response. You make claims that you aren't even willing to back up, and ignore people when they call you out.

I'm sorry, but I think I'm just going to ignore you at this point.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    For all the memes towards Method taking breaks so often, it just works. Better to go step by step, talk it out with the guild, do the math, crunch the numbers, put it to practice, doesn't work quite yet, break again to figure out if things can make it work and boom, WF.

I just really wish xyronic wasn't 500 pounds
    That matters how?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Dropping healers is a strat as old as vanilla wow.
    Limit got outplayed again.
    Everyone got outplayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    For all the memes towards Method taking breaks so often, it just works. Better to go step by step, talk it out with the guild, do the math, crunch the numbers, put it to practice, doesn't work quite yet, break again to figure out if things can make it work and boom, WF.
    lol scripe said that it was fragnance that needed breaks often to talk to his gf and smoke, basically for every 25 minutes he needed 5 minute break and now he wants to ban girlfriends from these events, of course it was mostly tactics breaks lets be real but still funny

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    and now he wants to ban girlfriends from these events
    They're already WF, exactly how powerful are they looking to become?!

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post

true, we can't declare a winner just yet

I'll be honest, I kinda hate Preach after he did his MoP hate video, but I really enjoyed him in Method's stream. Sadly, the Method's stream itself was so terrible that I often floated to Red Bull's instead. However, their stream was just awkward and weird, so I watched Max instead + he's kinda hot anyway.

I'm glad I tuned into Method's stream a pull before they got the WF though, got to see it live!

Congratulations!