Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    He said individual Method players have confirmed that they do have access to Limit's logs. And he said that while Method players were in his stream.

It what Max said is false, it'd be pretty easy for Method to come out and say that he's lying. I doubt he's going to leave himself exposed like that for something that can be very easily contradicted by Method.
    Considering Methodplayers tweeted that they only had logs when limit literally had public logs i would say its easy to see where the bullshit is coming from.
    Also it seems max has been shittalking both people that went from limit to method after they lost (its in his discord.)
    Something along the lines of "we totally were ahead when they (mini&jeath) were in but method overtook us once they were benched." (implying they are the cause of method being behind if it was not clear enough.)

If you think this is normal and fair play behaviour then well, no comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    He was answering peoples questions not going on rant like most of the Method players did on Limit even after they had won.
    I didn't see anyone rant on limit other than josh?
    Last edited by Itsalright; 2019-08-02 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsalright View Post

Jeath went on some sort of rant about Limit and why he left. I think he posted some screenshots about officer chat to twitter but his twitter account is frozen right now. Cayna, Sco and Gingi were trashing Limit and their tactics after their kill. I have no idea what Josh is doing because he is the last person I would want to hear.

Jeath went on some sort of rant about Limit and why he left. I think he posted some screenshots about officer chat to twitter but his twitter account is frozen right now. Cayna, Sco and Gingi were trashing Limit and their tactics after their kill. I have no idea what Josh is doing because he is the last person I would want to hear.
    I watched the methodstream after the kill and did not see any stratbashing by cayna/sco/gingi at all, judging what max types about jeath i can see that but its also possible that is more reaction to prior things than action - who knows.

I watched the methodstream after the kill and did not see any stratbashing by cayna/sco/gingi at all, judging what max types about jeath i can see that but its also possible that is more reaction to prior things than action - who knows.
    There was actually lengthy discussions about what Sco,Gingi, Cayna and Scrype were saying after the kill in reddit threads about the race. But I cant really help if you somehow missed obvious things that others didn't.

There was actually lengthy discussions about what Sco,Gingi, Cayna and Scrype were saying after the kill in reddit threads about the race. But I cant really help if you somehow missed obvious things that others didn't.
    Feel free to post it then.
    Saying a strat is better than another strat is not trashing limit or their strat - both work, method's was just better (according to max himself.)

The only "questionable" thing they said was that they didnt think limit would kill the boss before the reset and i am pretty sure that was only said because limit would've lost one day of the reset due to flying home - this really is not trashing either, it just happened to be incorrect.

Feel free to post it then.
    Saying a strat is better than another strat is not trashing limit or their strat - both work, method's was just better (according to max himself.)

The only "questionable" thing they said was that they didnt think limit would kill the boss before the reset and i am pretty sure that was only said because limit would've lost one day of the reset due to flying home - this really is not trashing either, it just happened to be incorrect.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...t_race_wrapup/

Considering Methodplayers tweeted that they only had logs when limit literally had public logs i would say its easy to see where the bullshit is coming from.
    Also it seems max has been shittalking both people that went from limit to method after they lost (its in his discord.)
    Something along the lines of "we totally were ahead when they (mini&jeath) were in but method overtook us once they were benched." (implying they are the cause of method being behind if it was not clear enough.)

If you think this is normal and fair play behaviour then well, no comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Limit did not have public logs ever.

Why would any guild interested in pushing for world first keep their logs public?

That's the most nonsensical thing I've read in the past few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    Limit did not have public logs ever.

Why would any guild interested in pushing for world first keep their logs public?

That's the most nonsensical thing I've read in the past few days.
    They did for stormwall blockade, by mistake of course, confirmed by limit and method players on twitter and this seems to be the only time method had the logs of limit so no you're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I still dont see anything even remotely close to "trashing their strategy and entire guild."
    Unless of course saying one strategy is better than another is trashing. /s
    Last edited by Itsalright; 2019-08-02 at 10:18 AM.

So apparently did Method win all these years because they got access to Limit's logs? I knew there was some suspicious things going on.
    Last edited by ryjkur; 2019-08-02 at 12:57 PM.

All I can find is multiple people keep repeating that Scripe said the fight is mathematically impossible with Limit's strategy. But he actually said (timestamp) that the fight was probably impossible in its initial form, before any changes or nerfs.

Can you point me a legit part of the reddit discussion that you personally agree with? Method members did wonder whether Limit can kill it with their strategy, but to me nothing sounded like thrashing (I watched all of the 2-4 hours of Method interviews that happened right after Method's kill and before Limit's kills).
    Last edited by ID811717; 2019-08-02 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    So apparently did Method win all these years because they got access to Limit's logs? I knew there was some suspicious things going on.

I know you are a Limit die hard fan, but Max and Potter had an argument on twitter and he stated that he knows that Method never had their logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    I know you are a Limit die hard fan, but Max and Potter had an argument on twitter and he stated that he knows that Method never had their logs.
    An argument can be easily lied though even Proofs are easily to be tampered now these days... idk what else to believe anymore. Say whatever you like. Why is this thread still going since world first race is already done? Holy shit, Can we just wrap it all up and wait for next race plz? The damage is done yo!

People are still arguing? Seriously? Sore losers
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Said 4 days after the last post in this thread.

[8.2] Eternal Palace - World First Thread
    Limit and Method tied with three world first Mythic bosses each. Big Dumb Guild at a solid third just one boss below the top two.

Seems like you are trying to instigate drama
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Seems like you are trying to instigate drama
    that's unlike him! /s