Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are the end of match rewards for Heroic Stromgarde?

Anyone knows what items do we get for winning a heroic warfront, if any?

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    it's 430 item
    Is that for the weekly quest, or for every match?
    I was wondering about the rewards for every match, not the weekly one. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ayrton2388 View Post
    Is that for the weekly quest, or for every match?
    I was wondering about the rewards for every match, not the weekly one. Any ideas?
    Haven't done it yet, but 430 is a reward for the quest. Not sure on single rewards for every warfront

Have won a couple now, even with the achievement, but for winning you get no base reward just the quest. Ofc it being completely bugged and not giving any credit towards the quest no matter how you kill the commander noone can see what the 430 item is like.

What skins are rewarded in the heroic warfronts? Anything worth collecting?

The rewards seem to be the same as normal, we were getting some useless 340 items at the end of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    The rewards seem to be the same as normal, we were getting some useless 340 items at the end of the battle.
    They could have at least give the players the 375 elite set items, having just 1 chance every 2 weeks for an items you want for transmog, by playing a normal warfront, sucks ass so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done heroic Stromgarde 3 times. The first time the horde boss bugged out and immediately re-attacked our base after using scroll of town portal. He just kept coming back instantly which was clearly bugged and made it impossible to make any progress.

The second time we won, but we didn't get quest credit, and the end loot is 340 - not sure if that's intentional but it's strange if the end loot is so low ilvl for heroic.
    We all opened tickets to say our quests didn't tick off.

This morning we all got responses from a GM saying it had been 'hotfixed' and the quest should now award credit, and that we should re-run the warfront. (Apparently blizzard lost the ability to flag quests as complete remotely for us). It was a 'canned' response.

Well, following the GM's assurances of a hotfix, I completed another today and no, it's still bugged. So I've reopened my ticket to complain further.

I'd advise holding off doing this warfront on HC until we're 100% sure they've finished beta testing it.
    Last edited by Will; 2019-07-11 at 12:14 PM.

Heroic warfronts are still not working, the enemy team boss never despawns and you can kill him early giving you credit for a regular warfront but no rewards

I got 340 at end, it also counted for normal warfront quest but not for heroic. Gotta wait until it's actually fixed before going again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    What's the bet they fix the quest and make everyone who's done it numerous times do it again?
    Absolute certainty, 100.0000000000000000000000000%

That's the bet.

Why would you hand out 340 gear as end of match rewards? That seems kinda .. dumb.

It's amazing. Blizzard can tell me about an item I looted in 2007, but they can't give credit for a stupid quest.

Anything to keep players logged in, I guess. Maybe they are secretly using us to farm bitcoin.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quest completed for me fine...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aseren View Post
    Have won a couple now, even with the achievement, but for winning you get no base reward just the quest. Ofc it being completely bugged and not giving any credit towards the quest no matter how you kill the commander noone can see what the 430 item is like.
    except many people have completed it and the quest...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    What's the bet they fix the quest and make everyone who's done it numerous times do it again?
    If it's widely known that it's broken and you did it numerous times, that's not Blizzard's fault. Learn some self-control.

Yet they had not done so when this was post. I have now had it corrected by a GM who logged my account to complete it. He told me they had thousands of reports during the night regarding this and have been spending a lot of time fixing things. I went on another toon and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    None because the quest is bugged and never completes
    Got a 430 with a socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Quest completed for me fine...

What appearance did it have? Normal/Elite?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Got a 445 once my ticket resolved.
    Just wait I'll get 455 with a socket on alt.