Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    What appearance did it have? Normal/Elite?
    Same as normal warfront gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Got a 445 once my ticket resolved.
    Did they fix so the quest got flagged as complete or did you do one more after? Sent ticket myself, approx 1 day waiting time..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except many people have completed it and the quest...
    Please don't talk down to us. The quest was bugged for a lot of people. It has now been fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    it's 430 item
    I don't think you understand what 'end of match rewards' means. The quest is available once-per-cycle and has nothing to do with the item you get at the end of the actual warfront directly after killing the enemy leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Please don't talk down to us. The quest was bugged for a lot of people. It has now been fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you understand what 'end of match rewards' means. The quest is available once-per-cycle and has nothing to do with the item you get at the end of the actual warfront directly after killing the enemy leader.
    I love MMO. Tells someone off for talking down to people. Proceeds to do the same thing themself. Classic.

I'm prob gonna do one tonight and I expect it to be a 340 just like the other two. Maybe it should be the same ilvl as current heroic gear but it's pretty irrelevent. The only reason I can think of it being the same ilvl is it was just easier to leave it alone and the reward is for transmog only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

It is 340 item for the scenario, and 430 for the quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i know it was bugged, but people saying "NO ONE CAN COMPLETE IT, NO ONE HAS" is wrong, many people had been completing it, yes many had not been able to, but many people had "no one" is a massive strech
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

According to blue posts, they fixed the bug and players should no longer be receiving 340 ilvl items.
    Do they get higher level items for warfront wins (NOT weekly quest), or just azerite power?