Call to arms: Tirigarde Sound

So, Alliance do not exist in this zone. 1 kill in 40 minutes, and even then in desperation we storm Boralus to get some kills and "lolz, this isn't part of Tirigarde, they don't cound ex DEE."

Fuck this stupid CTA.

I've found that someone is always hanging in the Ashvane Docks part of the city for whatever reason, and kills do count there.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    So, Alliance do not exist in this zone. 1 kill in 40 minutes, and even then in desperation we storm Boralus to get some kills and "lolz, this isn't part of Tirigarde, they don't cound ex DEE."

Fuck this stupid CTA.

could done it on reset day or wed, honestly i got that finished faster than waiting till last minute or last day before reset is probably worst idea to do.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    could done it on reset day or wed, honestly i got that finished faster than waiting till last minute or last day before reset is probably worst idea to do.
    Had no choice this week to do it later but yea, over-reaction but boy was I angry earlier The whole sharding system blows, and one more reason why im looking to some real realm community with Classic.